i know i know....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

frodotoolbox

92 civic si d15b
i know i have been jumping around alot but i think i found what i want to do i found a b18 with 60k miles for $420. its non-vtech dohc. so i wanted your opinion on if its a good deal and if i need a new trans and stuff like wire harness, mounts, etc. and about how much whp and touqe it puts out.

thanks

There can be some complications but a compitent tuner can get around it, Persionally Iam a fan of superchargers with vtec. they follow the same liner path.

Last edited:
it just depends on what b18 it is for the power it puts out, and its vtec not vtech thats a phone

Please explain what complications you're speaking of because I call BS

Everybody has diffrent opinions on setups, i can only wonder why somebody would tell you to go gsr w/ supercharger. Ive always been a fan of the nonfamous LS motor. They take boost like no other, which you mentioned and their stout lil motors. I literally beat the shit out of mine and it was cheaper than shit. I will tell you though, stock ls is fun, but not really quick.

Back