I know its not a competition or anything,

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reikoshea

HS Troll...And Mod
VIP
I passed formby tab and bob vila in a single day....thats just wicked crazy yo....add Slo86GT to that too....that is a bitter sweet victory since he hasnt posted in about a month.

and now for more of who has under 30% of total posts in MEMBERS LOUNGE. (30 cause i moved to 26% and there were only two people that were under 25% in the top 50......okay moved to 35 cause still not a whole lot of people.

2. Calesta: 35%
9. brian11to1: 23%
21. lsvtec: 31%
22. GSRCRXsi: 32%
29. pills_PMD: 22%
36. reikoshea: 26%
39. formby: 31%

Honorable Mention

38. Tab: 37%
44. Citizen_Insane: 38%
49. K2e2vin: 36%

BIGGEST WHORE EVER....still Dveit at 91%

most of my posts are constructive and community building :ph34r:

I havn't been working on my car much, so I havn't been learning much new shit...so I've been declining in tech posts (I mean you can only explain how to do a b16 swap into a CRX so many times before you want to kill people for being retarded and not searching)

Total Cumulative Posts 4,890
( 5.1 posts per day / 0.76% of total forum posts )

Most active in Members' Lounge
( 6474 posts / 61% of this member's active posts )

:blink: :ph34r:

No you don't... but I'm just wondering if anyone will catch the discrepancy.

Even though i'm technically the biggest post whore, I think Jared (Battle Pope) should claim that title. :p

that's it, james. i'm tired of you thinking i'm lying to you. this e-lationship is over. :p

yea... that's true... lance (HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *deep breath* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH) should win that.

...only he knows why that's funny...

Members' Lounge
( 3642 posts / 67% of this member's active posts )

( 4.8 posts per day / 0.86% of total forum posts )

Total Cumulative Posts 12,650
( 9.9 posts per day / 1.96% of total forum posts )
Most active in Members' Lounge
( 5210 posts / 43% of this member's active posts )

Back