I like walmart again

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
so I'm looking around, I really don't feel like waiting 1/2hr in line for 10 items and there it is "Self checkout counter". It's do it yourself, easy to use, and best of all the imbreeds stay away cause "that thang there is too Hard ta use Pa, lets go to the express lane"

lol yea it was useful during the holidays, But is it new over where your at? We've had those things for nearly a year

Walmart dosen't have that around here yet, but Jewel and Dominicks does. And yeah, most people are too afraid of it so there's hardly ever a wait. :)

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Jan 6 2004, 06:00 PM
"that thang there is too Hard ta use Pa, lets go to the express lane"

:lol: they had those at a kmart here like 2 years ago. now they're gone and so is the kmart! :huh:

and I thought maryland got everything last.... geez I think its been around for 2 years=)

Haha, we have walmart supercenter #1 here where I live, this is where the headquarters is at so everything new that walmart gets, we start out having it here.....

ya hello and welcome to 2 years ago, i guess it pays to live in mo where the walmart headquarters in in arkansas...

everywhere has that now. Kroger got that 2 or 3 years ago, and recently, they just added bigger ones so now you can fit more then 2 bags on the scale. Home Depot, Kmart, Mejier (mid west huge store chain, that has a full grocery store, plus like a Kmart and almost anything you can imagine in one store. Even have a gun department, and a decent automotive department + open 24 hours) and a few other stores have them.

I used to like Walmart, until I moved to El Paso, TX... Now Walmart is swarmed by about 5000 illegal aliens from Juarez, Mexico. They leave their carts next to their car after they leave so that they can roll into another car. Trust me, I never take my car to Walmart anymore.

Originally posted by scottp11@Jan 6 2004, 05:15 PM
I used to like Walmart, until I moved to El Paso, TX... Now Walmart is swarmed by about 5000 illegal aliens from Juarez, Mexico. They leave their carts next to their car after they leave so that they can roll into another car. Trust me, I never take my car to Walmart anymore.

I would kick some beaner ass if those fucks hit my car with a shopping cart!! :boxing:

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Jan 6 2004, 06:00 PM
so I'm looking around, I really don't feel like waiting 1/2hr in line for 10 items and there it is "Self checkout counter". It's do it yourself, easy to use, and best of all the imbreeds stay away cause "that thang there is too Hard ta use Pa, lets go to the express lane"

:blink:

new? :eek:

Meijer had those since early 2001 before I even worked there then Kroger got them early 2002 and now almost every store with more than 10 checkouts has them around here except Scott's Foods.

Yeah Hi, welcome to Abilene Texas where the mystery of the physics of the wheel are still conemplated...

self checkout sucks.

once this shit actually goes nationwide, people are going to lose jobs. its bad enough alot of jobs go overseas so when i call customer service for my phone and etc i have to talk to some foreigner that cant speak english all that well.

fuck globalization.

A grocery store, Stop and Shop, has self-check out. Anyways, i was there to get lunch on my break, so im like cool self chech out, i won't have to wait on lines 20 heads long. So i use, the thing like broke on my and spit out no joke, a constent stream of $10 notes. I keep it very descret and walked out with about $200. I would of stayed longer but the dude behind me wanted some money to....

one of the greatest days of my life :p

Back