I lost 10 pounds....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I would actually rather drink a bud light than a corona. But, coors light > bud light. :D

Bud, coors miller = skunk piss... takes longer to acquire a taste for.

Corona actually has some taste to it, adding a lime just makes it that much better.

I would actually rather drink a bud light than a corona. But, coors light > bud light. :D

God help us all for you folks slamming corona and then saying a cheap domestic beer is better. I rather pucker up and lick some pretty nasty things before I admit to enjoying a coors light or bud light.

I put those on the same level as keystone, natty, beast, coors, buds, etc. I only drink those as a cheap resort to drowning my sowers in alcohol, on the rare occasion that I chose to do so.

Orange juice.

I stopped drinking. Actually, since taking this stop-smoking pill I've stopped drinking coffee too.

And I'm bored to tears.

yeah im with you on that one
i found im a lot more bored now that im not smoking

use to have a smoke when i was bored
now i just sit there:huh: . o O ( meh. )

God help us all for you folks slamming corona and then saying a cheap domestic beer is better. I rather pucker up and lick some pretty nasty things before I admit to enjoying a coors light or bud light.

I put those on the same level as keystone, natty, beast, coors, buds, etc. I only drink those as a cheap resort to drowning my sowers in alcohol, on the rare occasion that I chose to do so.
haha, I agree with you except the Corona part. Yes, the shit is that bad. My favorites:
Becks
Sierra Nevada Pale Ale
St. Paulie Girl
Anchor Steam
Sam Adams
Stella Artios
Wydmers Hefeweizen

There are others. :)

when did you quit E?
i thought you were a pack a day'er

i didnt quit
i never "quit" anything (other than jobs)
i stopped

ya see when you quit something that means you are never going to do it again... and if people know that you quit and they see you doing it again they get all pissed off at you

when you simply stop doing something the option of starting again is always there

for instance if im working on a big ass plate of nachos and im starting to get full or im just not feeling like having any more, i can stop eating the nachos... later if i decide i want more i can start eating them again... if i quit the option of starting again isnt really on the table without going against my word when i decided to quit eating them

quit = permanent (cant ever have another cigarette)
stop = for now, maybe for later, maybe indefinitely (i can have another one if i want one, but do i really want one?)

with all that shit said
i stopped about 2 months ago... give or take a week (i really dont pay attention)
it was a tuesday night i was having coffee... i finished up the pack and decided i wasnt going to buy any more... there were several reasons contributing to me stopping... i wasnt really enjoying them any more... i was smoking more than i would have liked to have been... i was feeling somewhat run down and sluggish... and taxes have put prices well over $5 per pack now...
i think that its absolutely fucking ridiculous that the government is taxing the shit out of smokers to fund all sorts of gay ass "feel good" projects... while at the same time demonizing smokers as the disgusting scourge of humanity, and restricting them as much as possible...
the government wants you to smoke... not only that but they want you to smoke as much as possible... but they also wants you to feel bad about it... and for everyone else to hate you for it...

i bummed a smoke off of brian earlier in the week... was rather indifferent to it :shrug2:
so for now ive stopped and currently dont have a lot of interest in starting again

***wow that was a whole lot more than i planned to write

100% of all non-smokers will die!

I had to hit the hard stuff today...they ran out of Corona light...so I opted for a case of normal corona...:(

i didnt quit
i never "quit" anything (other than jobs)
i stopped

ya see when you quit something that means you are never going to do it again... and if people know that you quit and they see you doing it again they get all pissed off at you

when you simply stop doing something the option of starting again is always there

for instance if im working on a big ass plate of nachos and im starting to get full or im just not feeling like having any more, i can stop eating the nachos... later if i decide i want more i can start eating them again... if i quit the option of starting again isnt really on the table without going against my word when i decided to quit eating them

quit = permanent (cant ever have another cigarette)
stop = for now, maybe for later, maybe indefinitely (i can have another one if i want one, but do i really want one?)

with all that shit said
i stopped about 2 months ago... give or take a week (i really dont pay attention)
it was a tuesday night i was having coffee... i finished up the pack and decided i wasnt going to buy any more... there were several reasons contributing to me stopping... i wasnt really enjoying them any more... i was smoking more than i would have liked to have been... i was feeling somewhat run down and sluggish... and taxes have put prices well over $5 per pack now...
i think that its absolutely fucking ridiculous that the government is taxing the shit out of smokers to fund all sorts of gay ass "feel good" projects... while at the same time demonizing smokers as the disgusting scourge of humanity, and restricting them as much as possible...
the government wants you to smoke... not only that but they want you to smoke as much as possible... but they also wants you to feel bad about it... and for everyone else to hate you for it...

i bummed a smoke off of brian earlier in the week... was rather indifferent to it :shrug2:
so for now ive stopped and currently dont have a lot of interest in starting again

***wow that was a whole lot more than i planned to write

Yeah, I have to "Quit" . The addiction is too strong. If I have another it'll occupy my mind for hours. I wish I could "stop". but I've proven to myself that I'm too addicted.

And so far I'm 3 weeks. Still kinda wanting one. But I can hang out with my friends and not want one. I'm still on this pill though. When I miss a dose I can feel the urge coming back.

Back