I love boost

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I think that this turbo matches the engine pretty well,
redline is 6800 and it make boost up until then
i plan to eventually slap a vtec head on it so then i will need/want something more sustantial
so. . .
someone send me a free T3 turbo

Quoted post[/post]]
wtf mate?
misplaced post?

I am trying to get around 200 whp, hope fully this will fufill my goals, down the road a ways is new ignigtion stuff after tuning.

Did I hear stock internals? all the turbos that have come and gone are with stock internals untuned big turbos no gas or ignition and want 200 plus WHP. When you say down te road make it a yellow brick road. Meaning lots of money time and frustration. Remember bolt-ons make it work, tuning makes it run. Support your local tuner.

1g manuals were 14b, 1g autos were the 13g

stock turbo DSM injectors should be 450 for all years, except the 1g manual ones were 390

Are you sure i am pretty confident that the 1g blue tops were 440-450cc

Quoted post[/post]]
1g manuals were 14b, 1g autos were the 13g

stock turbo DSM injectors should be 450 for all years, except the 1g manual ones were 390

Are you sure i am pretty confident that the 1g blue tops were 440-450cc

Shazbot, I meant 1g auto ones were 390 sorry that was at like 5 am. Yes 1g manual are 450s.

yep your right.
I just took it up to 120 mph and the engine shut off!
>_< I thought that he removed to speed limiter.

i think xenocron is a better bargain personally.

well i can mainly suggest him, because i work with him personally frequently, and can vouchh for his level of expertise.

phearables pricing seems a bit high, for what he is offering.

Back