I love CHEAP movies at WAL-MART

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

coose

Hey everyone. I know I'm new here, but the cheap movies at Wal-Mart make me so rambunctious. I will dedicate most of my payday to earning some new movies for my personal and privately owned DVD connection. They have great titles along with a lotta bad movies that don't sell! Including the Never Ending Story. TWO! :mrgreen:

But anyway, I love it. I love Wal-Mart and the cheap DVDs they have. I love cutting myself digging through the bin of them because when I see them I get so rambunctious that I just keep digging and I will cut myself on the cell phones people left over from Thursday I think.

Cool, if you want to play a joke on him, then feel free to send him a PM. No one wants to see 2 threads with the same damn topic started within 5 minutes of eachother.

12 year old nerd....OUCH. Goes with your 12 year old comment of "If you love ____ so much, why don't you marry it?"

You're a prick.

Quoted post[/post]]
Hey everyone. I know I'm new here, but the cheap movies at Wal-Mart make me so rambunctious. I will dedicate most of my payday to earning some new movies for my personal and privately owned DVD connection. They have great titles along with a lotta bad movies that don't sell! Including the Never Ending Story. TWO! :mrgreen:

But anyway, I love it. I love Wal-Mart and the cheap DVDs they have. I love cutting myself digging through the bin of them because when I see them I get so rambunctious that I just keep digging and I will cut myself on the cell phones people left over from Thursday I think.

:asshat:

Edit: and ... :lame: kthxbye.

Back