I love content-based ads

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DarkHand

VIP
I dunno, I found the ad very funny when placed next to the article. :mrgreen:

Blaine.jpg

gave me a chuckle, but home boy looked like he was gonna die last night. he got the cuffs off his hands and it was all over...you could tell he didnt have the strength to do anything else....he started shaking, bubbles came out and it was all over.

wonder why he didnt use the cool oxygenated water from the abyss....he coulda been down there forever.

Quoted post[/post]]
wonder why he didnt use the cool oxygenated water from the abyss....he coulda been down there forever.

Oh my god, I thought the same thing ! What a cool idea that was for the movie.

Anyway, David Blaine is an illusionist. Most of the time, he wasn't even there in that sphere. The sphere and it's base were made that way so that through mirrors and trickery he could appear to be there, and when interviewed or needed he could come up out of the base and into the sphere. Everything played a role there - the gloves, the pants, the shape of the sphere itself - where the sunlight was at particular times in the day. I have no reason to believe that the cop that shackled him was a real cop.

It's television, and he is a performer. The nice thing about illusionists is that they also perform in front of people live - but he could have still made it appear to be very real.

I doubt it was, and with good reason. Still entertaining (He also loves to showboat his risk and injuries, unlike Chris Angel - who is just bad ass and hard as nails. Blaine's little hospital acting and the like only served to increase his presence.

Back