I love Lt Gen James Mattis

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wow, great opinions. I guess you won't be going far in life, not caring about wtf is going on arround you. People here seem to lack the understanding that there is a world outside of themsleves and their country.

I mean, if giving a shit doesn't make a difference, why do we have politicians, and terrorists, and relationships with other people. If none of this matters, then life doesn't matter, so you should go kill yourself so you stop using up the resources the rest of us who do give a shit about life need to survive.

There's the answer that all of you have been looking for.
MASS SUICIDE!
While you guys are at it take someone along!!!

[eric cartman] Hippies.....hippies all around me. They say they want to save the world but all they do is smoke pot and smell bad.[/eric cartman]

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Feb 4 2005, 08:31 PM
[eric cartman] Hippies.....hippies all around me. They say they want to save the world but all they do is smoke pot and smell bad.[/eric cartman]
[post=456703]Quoted post[/post]​

Cartman for prez in '08!

Ugh.
You know, philosophical issues aside (of which there are many), the base issue becomes the inappropriatness of his comment. He has to recognise that a person of his rank and stature is a reflection of the united states and that he needs to be more responsible with the things that he says. I mean if he gets his rocks off killing people (psychologists have words for people like him) thats super, but it is irresponsible for him to say that in the public arena. I mean really how do you think that the Islamic militants are going to react it when they hear it? They certainly won't be treating the american POWs any better for it.
To those of you who think it is cool that he makes a fool of himself and the US Armed forces like that, i can only say, grow up. Killing is not cool, or fun, or something to be enjoyed. To be able to dehumanize people in such a fashion certainly speaks to your lack of respect for human life, which to me, certainly is not something to be proud of.

I don't ignore what's going on around me, I just don't care. Caring about what's going on in the world currently would make my fucking head spin. I'm very aware of the real world and what's going on outsie of the US. But, it has no emotional bearing on me.

The reason we have politicians is because there is a lot of money to be made in politics. Same with foreign relations, lots of trade profits to be had. And the terrorists? Well, they're not much different than Lt. Gen. Sociopath we're discussing right now. Read: genuinely crazy.

You can lie to yourself and try to say that politician's don't do it for the money, and that they do it to change the world. But that's bullshit. 100%, all-American, red white and blue bullshit. It's for the money. Politician's could give a fuck less about making a difference. They front like they do to get your money. They tell certain people what they want to hear so they can get campaign donations and send little Tucker and little Cinthia to Harvard. Simple as that. It's all bullshit. So I say, sit back, relax, and enjoy the fuckin' show. That's all it is.

I'm done with this thread. Anyone who disagrees with me is wrong. Why? Because I'm right, bitch.

Back