I LOVE

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CLAYTON, KAORI NEEDS TO MAKE US OKONOMIYAKI!!

ive only had the pleasure of eating it once :cry: and by pleasure, i mean omg its good.

That stuff looks really good. I'm looking forward to REAL Spanish Paella when I go to Spain in March.

yea.. i'm sure i might like it.. but i am one picky motherf'er.. most things.. i just dont like the texture of it..

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
alright.. now that just looks nasty... i dont think i could force myself to eat that.. but then i am not a big fan of chinese, japanese, or any other asian food.. although.. i do like Thai BBQ.. mmm mmm
if you only knew what your missing...... :cry:

it tastes so goooooood. just make sure you get one without seaweed :)

also i would like to thank clayton for introducing me to japanese cuisine. :)

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
no food in my dorm . . . :rawr:

living at home FTW!

Independence FTW!! (i could eat cookies in the bathtub if i had em . . . and i had a bathtub :cry:)
TurboMirage has in own apartment so you can't pull the Independence Card :ph34r: :laugh:

Soft Chewy Chips Ahoy(sp?) w/ Milf...err...Milk FTW!!!

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
no food in my dorm . . . :rawr:

living at home FTW!

Independence FTW!! (i could eat cookies in the bathtub if i had em . . . and i had a bathtub :cry:)
TurboMirage has in own apartment so you can't pull the Independence Card :ph34r: :laugh:

Soft Chewy Chips Ahoy(sp?) w/ Milf...err...Milk FTW!!!

yes its mine own, FTW!!!! even though the GF just moved in. its still mine. trust me :)

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
hot french fries dipped in a chocolate shake FTW
fuck yea.. french fries and a frosty from Wendys.. FTW

I dip both fries and burgers in the Frosties. MMM, come to think about it, I haven't eaten at Wendy's for almost a year.

Hell yeah. I did that on monday. I love french fries in frosties.

im gunna have to try that out :hmm:

Back