I made an Impulse Buy this weekend....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

May have my first mod coming up! The dealership is going to put in a new deck/speakers for me... But now a buddy of mine may be letting go his Pioneer Flip Out TV for DIRT CHEAP... So I might pick that up off of him and then sell whatever deck they put in for me.

i've wanted a suby for a while now.. :thumbsup: nice buy

just be careful with the speaker choice. the door depth on the sti is a joke. like 3 speakers fit in there.

It already has Bostons in the rear doors (Pulled the door panels at the dealer), but not sure about the fronts... I have to check this weekend... Also to make sure they don't pull them out and put some el-cheapos in... ;)

Word. Make sure its not like roadmasters, or paper thin pioneers.

That's pretty sweet they let you like dig through the dash and shit to see what was going on.

My tc took about 45 minutes to do. I didn't have to fill out anything really just sign a few papers. BECU owns.

The dealer was cool as shit.. I was underneath the car on a creeper, pulled the door panels off, had the Radio Console out, pulled out the trunk carpet... EVERYTHING.

chris, those are reference 3 1/2's. infinity speakers FTW. but, those won't fit in the sti.

100342MIDSKY000.jpg

MUST...RESIST.... :D

100342MIDSKY000.jpg

MUST...RESIST.... :D

hell no
buy that fucking seat
my friend Sara got one of those for her kid
that seat is the shit... and its adjustable and can be used untill the kid doesnt need a seat any more... so as long as the kid doesnt need a rearward facing seat by all means get it
:thumbsup:

I had heard mixed reviews... Some people said their children felt very uncomfortable in it..

If I buy it, it will be a few weeks... Have to buy a plane ticket for a friend's wedding, pay some bills, and lots of other fun grownup type stuff...

Ended up getting the Simpson baby seat off of a buddy of mine.

After its first Hand Wash, and my first mod... :)
P1010163.JPG

P1010165.JPG

No Stage 2... Custom EM and drop in filter... thats it for now...

And $22k OTD.

Back