I made Deans List!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

asmallsol

Super Moderator
Final grades were posted tonight. I rocked this semester :)

University Chem II <blockquote> AB 4 Credits at 3.5 value 14 pts</blockquote>
Linear Algebra <blockquote>AB 2 Credits 3.5 value 7pts</blockquote>
Differential Equations <blockquote>c :cry: 2 Credits 2.0 Value 4 pts</blockquote>
Materials Processing I <blockquote>A 3 Credits 4.0 Value 12 pts</blockquote>
Revisions (english class) <blockquote>A 3 Credits, 4.0 Value 12 pts</blockquote>

49 pts/14 hours = 3.50 GPA :)

Brought my GPA back to over a 3pt and now I am half way done with my degree with 63 credits :) Hell yes

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Keep up the great work bro.

Nice man - I have an Intro to Landscape Architecture final tomorow...so pumped.

Although, I have a 98 in the class and I'm not exempt... :dry:

way to go dude....i pulled down a solid 2.0 in diff eq and i'm a fucking genious so don't feel bad :)

if you are interested in going to grad school at OSU when you are done, let me know... we have recruitment stuff a few times a year.

NICE D00D!!!!

I think I'll also be sitting on something near a 3.50 this semester, as long as I don't fuck up finals too bad. I really really hate finals.

NICE D00D!!!!

I think I'll also be sitting on something near a 3.50 this semester, as long as I don't fuck up finals too bad. I really really hate finals.

Quoted post[/post]]
way to go dude....i pulled down a solid 2.0 in diff eq and i'm a fucking genious so don't feel bad :)

if you are interested in going to grad school at OSU when you are done, let me know... we have recruitment stuff a few times a year.
ha ha. Yea, I came in there with about a B average but then pulled a solid 44% on the final. Got to love a compasionit professor that knows your name :)

Not sure what I am going to do when it comes to grad school. Thats a long way down the road lol.

Good luck to everyone else with finals still. Get through this week, then party it up.

Nice.

I myfriend got a 2.78 but it's going up :)

My first was a 2.3 but I only took 12 credits and I was "new" to college. It'll get better this quarter.

Yeah, I'm starting to worry about finals. I have no clue how I'm doing in my classes. I did ace that last thermo midterm, so maybe theres hope of a B+ or A there, but I anticipate my grades will stay somewhere arround my average which is a 3.4.

Quoted post[/post]]
Same here, I am A-B in two of my classes and solid A's in all the rest. We'll see how my GPA ends up.

I am not sure if your school does it the same way but to calculate a semesters GPA for me, you multiply the credit value of the class times your grade (like a 4 credit class and you get an A (4pt) then you would do 4*4=16(our school calls this number the quality points) for all your classes then sum up your quality points and divide by the number of credits.

Quoted post[/post]]
lol i wish i got deans list, fuckin smarty pants.
Yea really, I'll be happy if I'm still in college next semester.

Fall 04-3.4
Spring 05-2.6
Fall 05-2.2

But I'm doing good this semester. Most likely 3.0+. If not the rents will stop paying.

im a slacker, lol. my GPA is like 2.15. this is my junior year and im maybe halfway done my major (dual major). im MAE, mechanical & aerospace engr. and i need something like 158 credits to graduate in my dual major program.

good job though :thumbsup:

Back