i might be hooking up with a 31 year old

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cxjon

i went to my friends wedding and i was a gromes man(sp) and i was pair up with his wifes best friend that was her brides maid. she was way hot :D her name is anna and sometime later this week my friend his wife and anna and are going out to super. i will post something after the dinner and may be a pic too :D

hit the milf mang, shit there is one chick that workds for my father, single 33, looks hot as fuck, great body, I would HIT IT MANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by 90 accord@Jan 25 2004, 09:35 PM
how old are you by chance?

if you're under 20, i highly doubt anything will happen..

my roommate tapped a 36 year old milf and hes only 20 :D

Originally posted by illmatik@Jan 26 2004, 12:06 AM
yeah as in 'tapping' probally beating off to her picture... :bs:

not :bs: but believe what you want.

Go for the Milf. I would love to find some milf for a one night stand and be like the milfhunter.

It's a boy's dream man.

Only the real men can accomplish.

the ultimate man, is the one who pulls off 5 internet domains in one sexual adventure.

here's how its done:

Bang a Milf on a Bus who just so happens to be a virgin so you take her hymen, and later, take her to your apartment, and offer her a room for sex.

do that, and we will not be :worthy:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 26 2004, 12:07 AM
the ultimate man, is the one who pulls off 5 internet domains in one sexual adventure.

here's how its done:

Bang a Milf on a Bus who just so happens to be a virgin so you take her hymen, and later, take her to your apartment, and offer her a room for sex.

do that, and we will not be :worthy:

only problem here is,

how is a MILF (mother) going to be a virgin? lol :)

Back