I might buy this

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wtf are you talking about financing? why do you think there is financing involved?
This can all be explained mathematically.

Whereas:

D = DickSkate (aka Dilbeck)

BS = Bullshit

C = Speed of Bullshit (same as Speed of Light)

So, DBS GE (>=) BS

Therefore:

BS = DBSC2

The Theory of Bullshitivity.

Which leads us to ancient mathematician Bullshitgorus who devised the Theorum "The square of the hypotenuse of a right triangle is equal to the sum of the square of each side".

Therefore: D2 + C2 = BS2

To solve simply take the square root of BS2 and you are left with pure Bullshit.

The Bullshitreon Theorum.

Last edited:
the fender came with the car, I want to buy a NICE GSR maybe ... what should I get next ? got the honda bug

You had a super clean Integra and you kept it for what, a month or two?

Don't buy on impulse. Think about something you'd like to drive as a DD long term.

I traded the integra that I had $1500 in for my 79 civic that ive been trying to get my entire life and still own and it was a totally no brainier decision and id do it again tenfold , and financing you were taking about s2000s and nice cars all I was saying is that I do not want something like that because I do not want a payment on a vehicle, mark my word, when I sell the bmw I am buying something NICE to drive, im tired of clapped out cars ive got to work on

and financing you were taking about s2000s and nice cars all I was saying is that I do not want something like that because I do not want a payment on a vehicle

ok, i get it dude. but you didn't even read the fucking link i posted. It's about a kid who TAKES A PHONE ON CRAIGSLIST AND AFTER SEVERAL TRADES ENDS UP WITH A PORSCH. What I'm telling you is, trade all these shit cars for something a little better each time. If you have a car with $2000 profit, trade for a car worth $4500 and get it for $3000. Take that $4500 and trade for a car worth $6000. Trade that $6000 for a car worth $8000. Trade that $8000 car for an E46 M3, S2000, or an old muscle car worth $11,000.

Word of advice. don't ever, ever, ever work for free. And that's what you are doing right now.

Back