I might get violated tommorrow...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Just post a few pics, their condition, list the known size and what you would like to see for their price in the For Sale area.....some one here would snag them in a heart beat.

I have a ton of shit to sell. And no one but KLyph and my 600cc whatever can use them.

can you post/link/your crx and all things done unto it? hehe

Last edited:
I have a ton of shit to sell. And no one but KLyph and my 600cc whatever can use them.

I can't use them. I'm converting my hubs to 4x100.
But I'd send you my old hubs if you wanna pay shipping. Then you could put them on anything :p

Class 3 flight physical passed...got the cert...and all he did was touch my nuts while I coughed...nothing anal. wheeeehhhhooo

sorry to hear that... i know how much you were looking forward to the glove

:(

but they did say my blood pressure was high...150+something over 90... the doctor even did the test again...149/80 after I calmed down...

too many ciggs, beers, burritos, and no days off... I think I'll take this week-end off...but who knows...the money is great... hehe...I hit 11.3Ks for this month yesterday.

now the search begins...which flight school to enroll in, and what plane do I feel like making payments on for the next 10 years....

gotta love how the discussion went from a finger in your ass to wheels.. hahahaha

must be twin engine, 3 passenger, seaplane prefered, under $150Ks. and in feriable condition.

I have a feeling Clayton is going to get something that will be driftable...somehow, I don't put it past him...

in plane talk it's called slipping....not drifting...

if you ever see a 747 slip...it's fucking awesome...I"ll search for some vids

Back