I Might Have A New Baby!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BlackJDMdeath

oh yes, zac is happy! i might be picking up an early 90s totota standard cab :worthy: :worthy: it has the 4 runner front end, 4x4 fenders, shaved handles and tailgate, and it's got a full fastbag setup! ohhhh yes laying frame is FUN! it has a monster notch with flame plates over the bag mounts, i dont know EVERYTHING about the truck just yet, but if i DO pick it up i will be paying $800 without the fully built 22re under the hood :) YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I'M GETTING ANOTHER MINI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is a picture of what it looks like... this isnt the one i'm getting, but just to give you a visual of what i'm talkin about.

927200292744PM33061.jpg

SWEET deal man. CONGRATS!! that truck looks like my friends Toyota thats in Explicit Concepts. you gonna rail that mutha??

yea about 2 hours after my friend told me he is selling it i called up my friend that did all the work on it (the notch and whatnot) and me, zeb (guy selling the truck) and brent are going to sit down together with a calculator, brent wants to body drop it before i put the new engine in it... i think he's got something going there ;) I'M SO DAMN EXCITED!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by vpSPOONsol@May 4 2003, 09:35 PM
how much can that thing tow??

bahahaha... i'm not sure what it can tow, but i know what it can pull! it pulls girls' shirts over their heads and their pants down... that's enough tow capacity for me :)

lol B that's all you need to get laid man, A BAGGED MINI! :lol: the bitches flock like you're handing out bath and body works samples!

TOY UPDATE

i'm lookin at $2500 for the bagged yota with parker valves up front and a ball valve for the back, monster notched with an adjustable 4 link, completely shaved, 16 inch enkei wheels with a matching enkei spare... and this is where that extra chunk of change is coming from, the engine, pull up a chair kids.

22re (bad ass yota 4 cyl) completely rebuilt with 1,800 miles on it. polished, lightened and balanced crank, forged rods, TRD flat top 9:1 pistons, decked block, milled head, oversized stainless steel valves .0033 exhaust .0024 intake, a TRD rv 4x4 cam .460 LIFT!, ported and polished head, ported and polished intake manifold and a TRD clutch and i can't remember what kind of valve train he put in it, double springs i know that much.

soooooo commercial federal bank, HERE I COME FOR A LOAN BIATCH!

BTW-has anybody talked to codee lately? i havent been able to get ahold of his ass!

Originally posted by BlackJDMdeath@May 6 2003, 04:28 PM
TOY UPDATE

i'm lookin at $2500 for the bagged yota with parker valves up front and a ball valve for the back, monster notched with an adjustable 4 link, completely shaved, 16 inch enkei wheels with a matching enkei spare... and this is where that extra chunk of change is coming from, the engine, pull up a chair kids.

22re (bad ass yota 4 cyl) completely rebuilt with 1,800 miles on it. polished, lightened and balanced crank, forged rods, TRD flat top 9:1 pistons, decked block, milled head, oversized stainless steel valves .0033 exhaust .0024 intake, a TRD rv 4x4 cam .460 LIFT!, ported and polished head, ported and polished intake manifold and a TRD clutch and i can't remember what kind of valve train he put in it, double springs i know that much.

soooooo commercial federal bank, HERE I COME FOR A LOAN BIATCH!

BTW-has anybody talked to codee lately? i havent been able to get ahold of his ass!

HELL YEAH!! good luck in getting that loan bro. yeah those 22re motors are pretty sic when done up right. you should get the TRD turbo for it :) ive seen pics of a few badass b/d and bagged turboed Toys laying frame with huge intercoolers. look on SSM to see em.

i havent seen Codee in a long ass time either.

Back