i might have to buy a ps3 before GT5 after all...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
F1 championship coming out next month.

holy crap batman.

formula-one-championship-edition-20061201080329152.jpg

f1-06-20060508035233224.jpg

formula-one-championship-edition-20061201080340652.jpg

formula-one-championship-edition-20061019035233482.jpg

formula-one-championship-edition-20061201080324074.jpg

did you see the mechwarrior screen shots? game looked AMAZING....turned out to be just as crappy looking and playing as all the others.

I bet those shots are from the intro...i will believe it when it is actually released.

formula-one-championship-edition-20061201080322011.jpg

Completely unrealistic. Thats a honda in front a renault. that just doesnt happen.

just found a screen cap video....the graphics are real...the game play isnt....unless you are michael schumacher in god mode.

http://reikoshea.com/f1_111606_1_qtlowwide.mov

and what the duce, you can pick alonso, raikkonen, massa, schumacher......and they go with scott speed. I mean, sure hes an american F1 driver, but hes not THAT good.

Last edited:
did you see the mechwarrior screen shots? game looked AMAZING....turned out to be just as crappy looking and playing as all the others.

I bet those shots are from the intro...i will believe it when it is actually released.
i hate how they always advertise with video instead of actual gameplay. of course it looks good, it's video.

i still think mortal kombat on sega kicked ass because they tried to make them look like real people you could control instead of a digital image.

the 360 will probably have a similar game with better gameplay graphics :p

Forza is kick ass im excited for Forza 2, Fable 2 and Halo 3. For me Playstation games in general do not appeal to me, hence my reasoning for getting a 360. Graphics are great and all but I would much rather have a game I enjoy playing over "awesome" graphics

Graphics are great and all but I would much rather have a game I enjoy playing over "awesome" graphics

I hear this all the 2$#@$@ time.

"PS3 is more powerful, therefor it will have better graphics, however the 360 will have better games...."

oh I keep forgetting about how Sony can't put out any good games.

BTW anyone who has a PS3 you can download the F1 demo for free. I've had it for a few weeks now and I can tell you that the game play is no different then the videos, however the video linked does look way fast for some reason.

Only real down side to the demo is it doesnt (I don't think) support the GT steering wheel, (GTHD does) and there's also no crashes in the demo.

Im not making exucess for the 360. The PS3 is superior to the 360 spec wise. Ive looked at the numbers and it is correct the PS3 will have better looking games but Playstation has been at it much longer than Microsoft. I just prefer Xbox over the PS3 and Wii. For various reasons one of wich is stupid simple shit like the game pad. I think it is funny that now all you hear is Xbox vs. PS3 when it use to be PC vs. Consoles in general. Times are changing and maybe that is because the Xbox and PS3 are computers that hook up to your TV. Regardles that game looks mighty fine.

Im not making exucess for the 360. The PS3 is superior to the 360 spec wise. Ive looked at the numbers and it is correct the PS3 will have better looking games but Playstation has been at it much longer than Microsoft. I just prefer Xbox over the PS3 and Wii. For various reasons one of wich is stupid simple shit like the game pad. I think it is funny that now all you hear is Xbox vs. PS3 when it use to be PC vs. Consoles in general. Times are changing and maybe that is because the Xbox and PS3 are computers that hook up to your TV. Regardles that game looks mighty fine.

MOST 360 owners keep talking about how the Xbox is going to have better games and the looks of a game isnt everything, they then they turn around and say the Wii wont do jack because the graphics are not good enough... WTF

and FWIW I believe Microsoft has been at games much longer then Sony.

I think till about midway thru the race the 360 will do better then the PS3 but in the end I feel that the PS3 might pull ahead.

either way I don't care, I'm in it for the games.

Right now I have a PS3 because I wanted a blue ray player. and theirs a few games like F1 that are must buys. the 360 IMO has jack shit, I can't stand FPS with a damn controller. however when Fable 2 comes out I'm pretty sure I'll jump on the 360 bandwagon.

as of right now I spend 80% of my gaming time on my Wii.

Back