I Might Have To Leave You Guys

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Why would you have to leave us!?!?! Are you upgrading to RWD???? :thumbsup: Best of luck selling the honda. :D

I wanted a 240. What's better than lighweight and RWD? Well, I found something better. :ph34r:

j/k Hope you get it. That would rock

240s are nice cars. However, it seems like everyone and their grandma is hopping on the bandwagon. I predict that the 240 will become the next "Civic." Both in sheer number of people modifying them, and the massive aftermarket backing.

240's are great cars, Nissan makes some great motors. I see a problem with the blood line of the 240's progressing. Since they have stopped manufactoring a while ago. Anyways, good luck with the new ride. For me I tried to leave the honda camp since the scene was getting way too flooded with morons and just crazy fucks who think they won't die in rush hour 20 foot racing.

I almost bit the turbo bug but didn't, for some reason I just love to do all motor on honda's. I believe it's the challenge for attaining HP.

I want to pick up a nice old corolla gts for drifting in the near future aswell, that will probably be the only rwd for me ;)
ae86.jpg

AE86.jpg

Love that damn AE86,

Milan

Good luck with the car Bill. You should keep the civic for a kickass daily driver and get the 240 for a toy.

I might also be leaving the Honda camp, I can't haul shit with my CRX and I need to keep the miles off of my truck. I want a rear wheel drive car, probably american or I want another truck, 2wd s10 with a 350.

Originally posted by JDMilan@Jun 11 2003, 09:07 AM
for some reason I just love to do all motor on honda's. I believe it's the challenge for attaining HP.

I want to pick up a nice old corolla gts for drifting in the near future aswell, that will probably be the only rwd for me ;)

:werd:
i too love all motor hondas.
my buddy will have the best of both worlds, he has a mid 80's corrola that he is putting an S2k F20C motor/tranny/cluster into, that thing will be a BEAST!

Originally posted by jeff@Jun 11 2003, 05:22 PM
Good luck with the car Bill. You should keep the civic for a kickass daily driver and get the 240 for a toy.

I might also be leaving the Honda camp, I can't haul shit with my CRX and I need to keep the miles off of my truck. I want a rear wheel drive car, probably american or I want another truck, 2wd s10 with a 350.

Mustang :D

1994-1995 5.0L V8 5 speed RWD 285lb's Tq 215HP stock. And you can get them under $7000. Insurance isn't bad at all and the aftermarket is > Hondas.

Originally posted by Prowler+Jun 11 2003, 07:03 PM-->
@Jun 11 2003, 05:22 PM
Good luck with the car Bill.  You should keep the civic for a kickass daily driver and get the 240 for a toy. 

I might also be leaving the Honda camp,  I can't haul shit with my CRX and I need to keep the miles off of my truck.  I want a rear wheel drive car, probably american or I want another truck,  2wd s10 with a 350.

Mustang :D

1994-1995 5.0L V8 5 speed RWD 285lb's Tq 215HP stock. And you can get them under $7000. Insurance isn't bad at all and the aftermarket is > Hondas.

that's at the crank. They had around 190 to the wheels. They are sloooooooooooooooow. :p Mid 15's here in oklahoma isn't fast.

EDIT - Nate, check this.. http://www.kutthroatkustoms.com/vids/ls1vss-trim.mpg (right click/save as).. stock LS1 Camaro vs a 97 4.6 stang that dynoed at 317 with the s-trim s/c.. (you are riding with the Camaro)

Back