I miss my Si and my 18's

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

projectxspeed

Sigh::: We all make a lot of mistakes when were young. I soo sorry Civ; I miss you. You will always be in my heart.

My current ride :(

s40b03c0e2e672.jpg

So let me get this strait........ your pissed because you HAD a rice bucket civic with altezzas and now you have a teg with a dohnut......?

I would take the teg with the dohnut over the civic alteeza fest and 18"s

the euro were dumb and got ditched shortly after. I also went to team dynimac rims after going slower on the 18's.

s40b03ac7aae75.jpg

s40b03b00e57f5.jpg

s40b03bbce30e6.jpg

I sold my civic si; I was very dumb. I got rid of it to get a truck/winter vechicle. That way I would have a winter ride, and something to transport parts and project cars. That was a big mistake; it broke down within a year under 80k miles; it needed 5k needed in repairs.

Yes I maintain my cars well. It was a dodge ram 1500 A/T; the tranny had a major breakdown. I contacted dodge and they wouldn't do anything for me

shit I read that wrong, I thought you were talking about the Si that broke down at 80k...

blah I've been up for 18 hours.

Originally posted by projectxspeed@May 23 2004, 01:38 AM
Yes I maintain my cars well. It was a dodge ram 1500 A/T; the tranny had a major breakdown. I contacted dodge and they wouldn't do anything for me

A girl I went to school with had a Dodge Ram, her tranny went out on her way to school. She was so hot, called me, I picked her... nothing happened :(... I wonder what she's doing, im goin to call her at 2AM :toot:

BTW the tranny failed due to weak parts. I had my mechanic take a look to see what the story was and what could be done in the way of repairs. Repairing was not a option. So instead I traded it into a dodge dealer B)

Well I called Katlyn she got her truck fixed... then it was totalled in the massive amounts of rain, now she has a Civic! How odd?

On a side not she's coming over!!

Don't knock Dodge...my dad has a Durango that runs awesome. It's pretty fast too. I'd take the Integra over the Civic too..but then again I love Integras...slap some 16's on it...get it painted...it'll be hot.

I have three other friends who have dodge, and ALL of them have serious issues with there dodges (dakota, stratus, neon). The stratus and the neon have owners who do the maintance, follow the service schedule, and don't beat on the vechicle. Yet there vechicles still suck, and have major problems all the time.

Back