I nee yourhonest opinion on the scion xb...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

though im hesitant to use pimp as a descriptive word, it describes the car well. It get great gas milage, has toyota reliability, and looks pretty cool. Id take one over a civic :ph34r:

While coming into work, I saw one in the parking lot and my first thought was--expensive toilet paper. That thing makes an Element look like an Elise.

the scion tc looks pretty nice

i wouldnt drive an xb unless it had a boosted h22 in it though,
whats better then a sleeper car? a sleeper shoebox :ph34r:

then again ive been wanting a boosted h22a in a gutted honda odyssey (sp) for a long time :p

Screw boosting an H22 in an Odyssey- just turbo what's in there already, especially if you're talking about the newer ones with larger displacement V6 blocks in them.

lol, ive never even looked into odyssey motors...

i just new a boosted h22 in a gutted van would own hardcore style :p

I like the xA way better, there are a couple here in SD that are lowered with 18's, tinted, and stuff. Actually one of them looked like it had a CF hood, and it was white, so it looked good with the tint, hood, and rims.

Scions are the ugliest pieces of shit the market has hyped up in years.

This is a joke thread right? That orange scion is the ugliest piece of shit i have ever seen. 169 with turbo? yeah your gonna need that turbo just to get up that big hill on your street.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@May 18 2004, 10:05 AM
I'd rock an Aveo like a $2 Asian whore.

shutup! i drove an aveo 5dr hatchie it wasnt too bad.

id say no to the xB. now the tC..... B) B)

Well i am not getting one now because i called the insurance company and to be 20 and live in baltimore and have 1 total and no tickets... 7956 dollars a year

Originally posted by Calesta@May 19 2004, 01:00 AM
Screw boosting an H22 in an Odyssey- just turbo what's in there already, especially if you're talking about the newer ones with larger displacement V6 blocks in them.

:werd: A turbo J35 would be a beast.

i love them.

not only would it make a great DD, but they look cool, sure they are a rolling dishwasher, but look at everything thats coming out, everything is goin boxy. look at the new F150s and Silverados, and anyone seen the new lightning??? box. its the next trend.

i would totally rock one. especially if it had a 3S-GTE B)

Originally posted by FearDaGreenCivic@May 20 2004, 09:32 PM
Well i am not getting one now because i called the insurance company and to be 20 and live in baltimore and have 1 total and no tickets... 7956 dollars a year

When I was 16, in 1992, I paid $2500 to insure my 1982 Supra. I guess Inflation means something nowadays :)

-> Steve

Back