I need a big truck....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

We also have a 1975 Bob Sharpe 280Z with custom paint and interior. The car was custom two color painted and upholstered in 1980 and has been in storage under a cover since that time. It has 16,000 original miles and NO RUST. This might be considered a “Barn Fresh” car that has not seen the light of day in over 20 years.

The price for the car alone is $5,000. The car is in Northern New Jersey.
Are you really doing this?? not the car, but the parts.

Also, the car is NOT a Bob Sharp like you may think. It was sold by Bob Sharp dealerships in CT, but that's it. All of this is "decent" pricing, not great.

well he said the car has the bob sharp emplem on the side, paited 2 tone, red and yellow, with a full custom velour interior. I got some cash, but not enough to come up with the full price. Travis said he'd loan me the space for the parts in his warehouse, and he'd ebay them for me if I got them. But he's broke because he'smoving into a bigger warehouse right now, so he can't help onthe investment. the car will need all new rubber, like seals, hoses,andfreshened up to run...I pressed my luck with a 13 year "barn car with 13 year old gas", so I think a 20 year barn car will need a little more luck... but the no rust listed with the low miles is soooooo tempting.

Back