I need a bigger driveway.... :(

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
Sooo uhmmm yeah.....I need a bigger driveway...

And the people that has seen my driveway knows it's already big....

So the little story...

Got rid of the Jeep a few weeks ago...and that free'd up a lot of useable space.

And I've been talking to Travis...he's kinda tired of his Z, his dad backed into it...and it's now just junk in his eyes...so he was wanting to part it out and get some other exotic car or something...he's working his ass off and the bills are just piling up still....so he needs the money. Anyways...we finally agreed on something...I'll get it up to my house, use it for an event and start looking for a shell and we'll go in 50/50 for all the expenses and work and get the car (errr...parts) hot again...and use it next year for some fun and stuff...and since he has a truck, all we'll have to do is get a trailer...which more than likely will be parked at my house...but that also has it's benifits...like go grab a car that broke down...etc. So Walter loaned me his 17x7 TenzoR wheels with some tires on them, and I went down and put half of them on his Z, since the old slicks finally just wont hold air and theres to many cords on them to drive on the street anymore. But if I can come up with $2K's then I can buy it flat out and and it will be all mine to pimp up...

So I got there, did the wheels swaps, and his dad came out, and Travis was getting a few ultimatums about his junk Z in the front yard and the superZ in the driveway...and his dad wants to bring his boat and park it in that spot over the winter... So Travis asked me if I wanted his junk Z, which is a 260Z like mine, except it was T-boned on the passengers side after about 1000 miles on a freshly rebuilt engine he just put in it..he said I can have it if I just tow it out of there or pull what I want off of it before they called a flatbed truck....I've looked at his car before, and he was offering me the engine for a few hundred dollars, but I didn't need it at the time and I thought it was just the normal stock engine...welp...I looked at it again, and it's a damn F54 block and a P90 head...A damn Rebuilt Turbo motor that is actually the base for Z stroker build-up..........so I 'm waiting on his dad to get one of his freinds to flatbed it up to my house so I can strip any useable and sellable parts off of it. :)

So now I'll have:...

The Half built 87 CRX Si-T...
The Daily Driver 86 Civic HB...
The built Drifter, the 74 260Z...
The Comfortable Wifes car/my winter beater 95 Suby Legacy...
Walter's Project 89 Civic Hatchback...
The Road Race Ready (but tired shell) 280Z-T...
The Junker 260Z that I'll snag the F54/P90 from...

And My driveway can fit 8 cars nicely, and the garage can hold one-two cars...but then parking for parties will get a little hairy :confused:

Granted...when I pull the motor and parts from the Junk Z...it's gone that day....
Also...once Walters Civic gets the swap...it will be gone as well...

I'm also seriously contemplating taking offers for the CRX...to help finance the Z's (x2) build up....But having the FWD turbo CRX on the road again with all the parts I've already hoarded over the year will be a kick in the ass...

And I'm also in the market to get a truck to pull the trailer if I buy one, and to go get supplies for when I do the house up some more, and also to haul crap to the dump....but that will be in the spring sometime....when I get my vacation pay and income tax return...or if the CRX sells for what I would want...but I doubt it...since it doesn't run....

Cars are too addictive...

And the roof on the garage is done :laugh:

you know if you just focused on one car youd have a fucking badass ride right now. hell even 2 cars.

Same problem. Now that I sold my turbo celica I have another spot in my pole barn to store another impractically 2 seater. I think I'm going to go into debt and buy an s2000 so it forces me to consolidate.

well, thats a horrible idea........

but anyway, clayton, seriously, you have enough cars. if you want something else, get rid of some of the old ones that you haven't even driven in 4 years anyway...

clayton, build the crx, build the red z, scrap everything else but the subaru.

call it a day :) you and the wife will be much happier :mrgreen:

You need to have a gigantic ebay extravaganza. Sell everything, part out all but one or two cars. Metal and all. Sell the fenders, cut out the rear quarters and sell em for rust repair.. Then take what is left over and recycle it.

Take whatever cash you have aquired and dump it into the one or two cars. From there out, you will only have a couple of cars splitting the cash and time, instead of 98769875.. You are clearly spread too thin.

The Half built 87 CRX Si-T...
The Daily Driver 86 Civic HB...
The built Drifter, the 74 260Z...
The Comfortable Wifes car/my winter beater 95 Suby Legacy...
Walter's Project 89 Civic Hatchback...
The Road Race Ready (but tired shell) 280Z-T...
The Junker 260Z that I'll snag the F54/P90 from...

bah, don;t listen to everyone telling you to sell out...
you appear to have the roof to store them, and you have no so much free time right now, but free time comes and goes...

thats only 7 cars including 2 daily drivers, and someone else's project car...
which only leaves 4 cars to work on and one is getting stripped and junked leaving you with only 3 projects...

variety is the spice of life :)

speaking of the wife...she doesn't know two more cars are coming.... :ph34r:

I guess I'm still trying to get set up for one good season of beating the hell out of the cars, and having other cars already set up to beat the hell out of if one breaks...

Quoted post[/post]]
You need to have a gigantic ebay extravaganza. Sell everything, part out all but one or two cars. Metal and all. Sell the fenders, cut out the rear quarters and sell em for rust repair.. Then take what is left over and recycle it.

i tried the ebay approach... we never had time to do it :wink:

Quoted post[/post]]
I don't even have time to choke the chicken sometimes... :ph34r:

Hence my signature... :ph34r:

And Clayton... Why do you need the crx, the civic, & the subaru? You say the suby is the winter beater... sell the civic.. Drive the CRX & the Z in the summer

The wife bought the subaru...and I can't smoke in it...30 minute drive to work, I'd go nuts...plus it's an auto....

what about if you buy a truck? Daily drive the truck? Or does gas mileage prohibit that?

Back