I need a cig so bad

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SlushboxTeggy

It's only stupid if it doesn't work
VIP
Well just had a morning cup of coffee for basically the first time since I quit like a month ago. Worse craving I've had yet. This sucks.

you all suck, i have to quit by the end of the week, on top of that i am still trying to put this damned k series in the mr-2. and just thinking maybe i should get rid of the honda and buy an m3 so i can be like my hero, lol.

lol, well maybe not you, ok well i need a new hero now, who wants to volinteer?

and mr mr-2 is going to be calling me god, key. igniton, fire, vroom.

If you're putting a honda motor in a toyota, you don't want nor need Brian as your hero.

Also, lemme know how that chassis wiring works out. You know, the wiring that integrates with the engine.

If you're putting a honda motor in a toyota, you don't want nor need Brian as your hero.

Also, lemme know how that chassis wiring works out. You know, the wiring that integrates with the engine.

werd. i dont think you ever read the pissedoffsol project thread...56 pages of a delsol that was never finished due to....stuff.

In all fairness, that was a complex swap. Not half as complex as doing any Toyota swap.

Do an SR5 to GTS swap (Or, in the MR2 case, a base to SC swap) and you'll change your mind about the K.

the wiring on my car was actually fairly simple. had no problems with that aspect at all.

everything else just sucked. fuck the aftermarket junk.

"Fuck walboro....im getting an aeromotive pump" yeah...thats the statement that sticks out most in my mind (mind you im a post pissedoff build thread member).

I stopped drinking coffee when I moved out here, I don't drink Starbucks and the one of like 3 Duinkin Donuts in CO is just out of my way.

I should quit smoking cigarettes but I don't pay $6 a pack anymore so I want to take advantage of cheap cigarettes before I quit.

Yea, it blows. I need caffiene to function in the morning though.
I was this way. Literally 30 days ago.

I had a morning veintee quad, coffee break a thermos of coffee or a rock star. A omega with lunch. And on the way to class(work full time then go to class in afternoons) another omega. Man I had the worst headaches if I went 24 hours without atleast 2 servings of caffeine. I got the shakes for about 6 days.

Only thing I did to get rid of the habit was drink something when I'd drink my usual caffeine, which was Propel. 4 Cases, yes, 4 cases later. I am non-addicted to caffeine. :)

6 expresso shots used to have me shake like a crack fiend. We used to have them at work and would make them all through the night as we ran about the restaurant. It was our clique's thing to toast expresso shots.

I had one rockstar tonight and I'm shaking. I drink diet coke at work sometimes and I shake. After not having caffefine in my diet for quite awhile, the littlest bits give me jitters now.

Yea, it blows. I need caffiene to function in the morning though.

I absolutely, positively must have caffeine to function. Not just in the morning... but to function period.

Yes, I'm an addict. Caffeine is my crack. If I don't have it, I get headaches. This is what happens when you drink Jolt by the case :ph34r: My buddies and I would find a store that sold Jolt and literally buy them out. There's a 48 hours store around here that if I walk into it, the owner brings out a case and gives me a price.

You have a 10x better chance of getting me to quit smoking than you have of weaning me off of caffeine.

Back