I need a couple things, I got money

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
I need a COMPLETE intake and exhaust manifold for and OBD1 LS. I don't care about performance shit right now, just need to complete the motor. I need all the sensors and bs on the intake.

I still need a hydro b series trans, post up what you got and a price (I'm doing a "little" better than before now).

I need shift linkage too, but I can get the torsion bar (I think thats what it's called) from honda for $53 and bushings for $20, which technically is all I need cause on my last swap part of the d series linkage worked together.

I need a Flywheel but am bidding on one on ebay, if it falls through I need one ebay has the cheap 8lb shit for under 200 bucks.

I know i need more things but those are the main ones.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Oct 18 2004, 11:49 AM

I still need a hydro b series trans, post up what you got and a price (I'm doing a "little" better than before now).

[post=404147]Quoted post[/post]​

I got a 00' GSR tranny. $300 and i'm in not sure of the condition as i never got to use it. I'm also in jersey. Let me know if you want to check it out. We can meet up

Ive got a Intake Manifold from my 93 Sitting in my basement... Ill take 45 shipped for it. NO throttle body, all other sensors. No Fuel Injectors though, I do have the fuel rail

I also have a flywheel as well, Ill take 35 + (10) shipping on that

So $90 gets an IM and Flywheel

Back