1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need a couple things, I got money

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by 92civicb18b1, Oct 18, 2004.

1. 92civicb18b1

92civicb18b1 The Trisexual

I need a COMPLETE intake and exhaust manifold for and OBD1 LS. I don't care about performance shit right now, just need to complete the motor. I need all the sensors and bs on the intake.

I still need a hydro b series trans, post up what you got and a price (I'm doing a "little" better than before now).

I need shift linkage too, but I can get the torsion bar (I think thats what it's called) from honda for $53 and bushings for $20, which technically is all I need cause on my last swap part of the d series linkage worked together.

I need a Flywheel but am bidding on one on ebay, if it falls through I need one ebay has the cheap 8lb shit for under 200 bucks.

I know i need more things but those are the main ones.

2. 92civicb18b1

an alternator too.

3. smooth_criminal

smooth_criminal Senior Member

I got a 00' GSR tranny. $300 and i'm in not sure of the condition as i never got to use it. I'm also in jersey. Let me know if you want to check it out. We can meet up

4. 92civicb18b1

5. brian11to1

brian11to1 Senior Member

Ive got a Intake Manifold from my 93 Sitting in my basement... Ill take 45 shipped for it. NO throttle body, all other sensors. No Fuel Injectors though, I do have the fuel rail

I also have a flywheel as well, Ill take 35 + (10) shipping on that

So $90 gets an IM and Flywheel

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted