i need a crx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bluenutz5

i am also looking for a crx 89-91 in good condition for my lil bro! not alot of rust and please no blown motors! i am located in IL, hit me up also looking to do a swap! b20b monster!

I've got an 89 Si hatch, clean interior, only major blemish in it is the drivers side seat bolster, it has a wear tear in it. The body is fairly straight, it needs paint though. Its in primer now. It needs a new passenger side tail light and a passenger side corner light. The motor was rebuilt, has about 60k since the rebuild, it has a new clutch and alternator, the sunroof works good. It doesn't have a stereo in it but the original plug is there. It does have door speakers though. The rear speaker pods are there but no speakers are in them. The engine is completely stock, I can throw in a cheap intake if you want one. It needs exhaust because when the guy towed it to my house when I bought it, it pulled the stock muffler off. The only things that need replaced are things that you would normally replace when you "Hook-Up" a honda- Corner lights, Tail lights, Muffler, etc..... I bought it as a daily driver while I build my CRX. The clutch was bad when I got it. I put a new clutch in it and intended on driving it, but I've decided to sell it and use the money to pay for the machine work on my motor. I'm asking $1350 for it, you can email me at BrockPayton@yahoo.com. Thanks!!!!!!

hey, i'm selling a 91' CRX si black for 3000.00 firm. look up my info. and give me a call if interested. i live in VA...

im in indiana and will be considering selling my 90 crx, its a dx, auto, i got it as a project, but dont drive it or work on it, it has 17 inch tenzo passion 5's. mtx subs, kenwood amp, pioneer head unit, exhaust, and few other things, pics can be seen at www.cardomain.com/id/zc_hatch its the green one in the pics. let me know if your interested and we can work out a price.
joe

B) I got a 90 civic si, 2 del sol seats, jdm b16 1st gen, pr3 computer, roll cage, the body needs to be finished and painted. 95 Gsr rims, pioneer head unit and sony 12 in sub. I bought place racing mounts and the green axles that hold up to 300 hp. Have receipts for everything, the motor has around 40k, and the body of the crx has 190k, monster tach. The only thing is that the wiring needs to be finished, and I'm waiting for the shift linkage to arrive, not here yet but it'll be with the car. The car is extremely light as there is no a/c. We took everything out, no compressor housing, no ac tubes, no soundproofing, the back is bare, but with just an intake and exhaust and the rest was setup the same except it was the stock engine we beat my boy's 2000 civic si and he had intake, headers and exhaust. Awesome car, anyone interested let me know, make offer, I live in VA and could probably finish the car once we get some more $$$ coming in. I'm sorry, I fucked up, the car is a 1990 crx SI, not a civic hatch. Sorry for any confusion, I live in zip 22192

Back