I need a D15B7 engine bad, PLEASE HELP!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Invader_Zim

I blew the transmission in my Nissan Sentra and decided to put an engine in my 95 Civic, I need a cheap reliable engine so i can get to and from work.I need a D15B7or anything that would work with the automatic tranny that is currently in there. And I need this ASAP

Thanks ~Brian~

Last edited:
Hey I have an entire car for sale.. 95 EX coupe 153,200 miles. asking 1,200 OBO... intrested?

If you can get me a OBD 1 DOHC ZC Dizzy you can have the engine for 50 and shipping I'm in colorado 80911. I want to swap a ZC into my 93 coupe. will need new cluch and flywheel. New oil pan and valve cover gaskets.

i got a d15b7 sittin in the garage i took the manual tranny off, everythying, wiring harness even the fuse box is still on, sell it to you for 300 u pay shippin

i have a 1992 lx sedan that i'm using as a parts car. its got a d15b7 in it without a head on it. the tranny is an automatic. PM me and we can talk prices if you are interested. its still in the car so i'll need to pull it out.

the car did not run when i bought it for parts but i was told it was a compression problems. when i took the head off the head gasket was all torn up so i think that was the problem. LMK.

Back