I need a Digital Camera!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dustin_m

Hey i know there is a "For Sale" forum , but its for car parts so this thread wont get noticed, i need a reply.

Well, i jsut figured out that my old Kodak DC120 Dig. Cam. puts the pics in some wierd type of file format, so when i use a card reader to put the pics on my computer, they wont work. The reason i have to use the card reader instead of the original cable and the kodak software, is because the software doesn't work with XP.

Does anyone have a digital cam they would sell for under a hundred bucks????
or does anyone have a cam like mine and has figured out how to get the pics to their computer??

why dont u go to the kodak site and see if they have the software for your camera that operates on WinXP for u to d/l...

Looks like i have to use a file conversion software to see the pics. anyone have Thumbs Plus v5.01????? They watn 75 bucks for it online, fuck that.

Hey im still interested in a cam if anyone has one....

I have an EPSON Digi Cam that I may part with. It utilizes an USB connector with Lexar Media Cards (I have 3 Cards) Hit me up on PM for more info if your interested.

Originally posted by senate_9427@Oct 2 2003, 11:31 PM
Hey i know there is a "For Sale" forum , but its for car parts so this thread wont get noticed, i need a reply.

Well, i jsut figured out that my old Kodak DC120 Dig. Cam. puts the pics in some wierd type of file format, so when i use a card reader to put the pics on my computer, they wont work. The reason i have to use the card reader instead of the original cable and the kodak software, is because the software doesn't work with XP.

Does anyone have a digital cam they would sell for under a hundred bucks????
or does anyone have a cam like mine and has figured out how to get the pics to their computer??

you need to access the "Windows Compatibility Wizard" in XP. it lets you run any program you've installed under an older version of windows (95, 98, etc..). its a really cool feature of XP. if you dont know how to access it, try the help index. i beleive it is in the start>programs>accessories menu, but not sure.

Thanks, I'll try it , but i haven't installed it if thats what u are talking about. when i put in the disc, it says " This program is incompatible with Windows NT" then it closes itself. the disc is so old i guess the newest Windows was NT at that time. Its made to work with 95.

Also, i downloaded the trial of that file conversion program, and it works good, so for thiry days i dont have to worry about anything. It says that i have to uninstall it after thiry days, so anyone know what happens if i dont??? If it doesn't stop me from using it, how could they do anything to me if i use it, especially if i dont connect the DSL, they cant know, right?

:bow:
make sure you get one that if tuff and strong i say that because i bought one,dropped it on the floor which had carpet and it broke. :spam:

Back