I need a dingy b16a valve cover

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

n8dawg

Hey if anyone has a valve cover for a b16a that IS IN GOOD WORKING CONDITION send me a pm. I want to shave off the DOHC VTEC emblem on it and confuse the ricers (believe in my town there are so many fucktards that wouldnt know the difference, they only go buy whats stamped on the cover) I want to take ample time in doing the project and making it look stock so i cant afford the time it takes to take mine off and on periodically......blah blah blah

i cant say i know of anyone that has one but it def sounds like something i would do. i have a cluster that says 220 but its in km/h(really comfuses people in the back seat) and a shift knob off of an 86 civic wagon with 4wd that makes people think i have a special gear for take offs. its fun fucking with people that have no idea. well good luck with it and post pics of how it turns out

i have one thats pretty ugly and the sides cut off so u can see the cams ? AboveDrama on aim for pics

Come on guys,
Some body has to have some POS valve cover lying around, may not be worth nething to you but its worth just a little to me

Back