I need a driver...Sept 15th.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
fly2.JPG

map_large.jpg

NO SPECTATORS! ONLY PIT CREW WILL BE ALLOWED IN!
30 drivers max
Pre-registration starts August 1st. (be shure to include drivers name and which event in payment).
payments via paypal to: mailto:paypal@d-faction.com

So I need a driver...I got the two Z's, I'll drive one or the other..or both...and the other one can be driven by someone that has the day off, can drive or drift, has helped me at some point in the past or is willing to help me get them ready for the event, and can pay for their entry fee. I still have AAA so towing a broke car or two home is no problem....I've done it before.:D IF you break the car, I won't be butt-hurt, you break it, you can help fix it, parts and engines are cheap on these cars, and I'll need something to work on in the winter. IF you have wheels and tires that will fit 4x100 or 4x114.3 then bring them, I also will bring a plethera of wheels and tires. This event is awesome, and those 30 spots will be filled fast, I already got my spot since I paid for an event and I couldn't make it, so they kept my money for the next event. And thats about it...we might BBQ again at my house after the event, and the next day after that too...the wife's birthday...or I might run her up to Mohigan Sun that Sat.

Guys I would like to see jump on this is....

Steve(Celerity), B, Chris, Jack, Travis(prior owner of the white Z), Bill, Eric, Tristen, and my wife if I can teach her how drift before the event....hehe. Those are the guys that has help me over the years. A few of them might have a car ready before the event so I'd love to see them out there with their own cars to join the fun.

And if your willing to try it, I got a swap I will need help on this month, body work to do to the Z's, paint as well, some other parts swaps to do, some yard work,...and my back is killing me. Help me out a little, and use one of my cars to see if you can slide it. This will be an awesome event, the weather will be cooler, the track is great and fun, great guys to be around, and with my pit crew and your pit crew...6 other people can join the fun to watch and maybe dp ride alongs.

im sooo in!!!

i could probably get away with beating the fuck out of the 240 again. buuuut stafford springs was only like 25 miles away. limerock is 100!

i'll def drive something. i AM the rising star of the underground drift movement :)

;) im in for it! lol.....only if they accept peeps with permitts.....highly doubt it tho...lol....trustin me with a z is like trustin ur baby with saddam on crack...lol...just a thought:lol:

its a friday...which is good for me.

damn wish I could come up with the drivers entrance fee.

Then work from home but your actually at a drift event with a wireless laptop....

yeah but where is he going to find a wireless signal?

ive got an EVDO card so i can get broadband anywhere, wirelessly.

^^^^ That post right there, is how Turbomirage actually talks.

Anyway, you really probably won't get a cellular signal up there. Its in the middle of nowhere, in a valley.

well, yeah. im a super-techie. got all the best computer equipment at my disposal ;)

i had sprint service up there 2 years ago when i watched the races. im sure i can get 6mbps at the track.

fuck, i can get online from pretty much ANYWHERE.

Well, so far MXDesa has stepped up to the plate. And now that I think about it, driver could double up on the cars. Two cars to enter, 4 drivers possible...if one car breaks...then tow it, and we'll whore out the other car. But still, each driver needs to pay the registration fee. I'll drag my wife up there as a pit crew and she'll have the subaru loaded with tires and rims, the Z's can take the toolboxes and other tools. And yes...I'll take that night off and have a hell of a party at my house.

Now for the white Z, it will need 16" 17" and maybe 15" wheels and tires for a 4x100 38-40 offset...same for hondas...and the tire must have a little thread to make it around the track a few times....I have 4 17" wheels and the threads are decent, but one wheel has a larger tire than the other three...so it will run first in the back to the wear out the fastest...and I have at least two decent slicks on the 16" rims....if somebody that wants to jump on this can bring up two theady tires that will fit a 16x7 rim, then I'll have time to get the tires swapped out fom the other 2 slicks that have chords showing. Right now...screw the paint and body on both cars, and screw the swaps....but some help to set up the cars to make get them tuned properly, and running right would be a job for the canidates that want to jump on this. I drove the white Z the other day, and when I hit a bump, the ignition fell offline...so that tells me there is a bad ground somewhere, and that needs to be addressed first. We still have time to get them ready, and hopefully I'll have some time off from work and a decent back to do some work to them...I started physical therapy last week and if that doesn't help my back in two weeks then it's operation time....then I'm screwed.

I'm friends with all the drivers in Drift Faction around here. I was going to go with a few of them up to an event in Maine, but I feel stupid rolling up in a FWD Honda, lol.

Well, so far MXDesa has stepped up to the plate. And now that I think about it, driver could double up on the cars. Two cars to enter, 4 drivers possible...if one car breaks...then tow it, and we'll whore out the other car. But still, each driver needs to pay the registration fee. I'll drag my wife up there as a pit crew and she'll have the subaru loaded with tires and rims, the Z's can take the toolboxes and other tools. And yes...I'll take that night off and have a hell of a party at my house.

Now for the white Z, it will need 16" 17" and maybe 15" wheels and tires for a 4x100 38-40 offset...same for hondas...and the tire must have a little thread to make it around the track a few times....I have 4 17" wheels and the threads are decent, but one wheel has a larger tire than the other three...so it will run first in the back to the wear out the fastest...and I have at least two decent slicks on the 16" rims....if somebody that wants to jump on this can bring up two theady tires that will fit a 16x7 rim, then I'll have time to get the tires swapped out fom the other 2 slicks that have chords showing. Right now...screw the paint and body on both cars, and screw the swaps....but some help to set up the cars to make get them tuned properly, and running right would be a job for the canidates that want to jump on this. I drove the white Z the other day, and when I hit a bump, the ignition fell offline...so that tells me there is a bad ground somewhere, and that needs to be addressed first. We still have time to get them ready, and hopefully I'll have some time off from work and a decent back to do some work to them...I started physical therapy last week and if that doesn't help my back in two weeks then it's operation time....then I'm screwed.

How about me :D ?

Back