I need a head for my ef?? plz help!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

honda91efhatch

91 ef/dx project
Hey, i recently bought a 1991 honda civic ef/dx. It came with a siezed head, which is keepin me off the road. I plan on swaping a type r motor into it, but untell then i need a car. does any one have a d15 or d16 head for sale, not lookin 4 nething 2 nice, jus a quick fix. prefrably a vtec head because im lookin 2 upgrade the ecu ne ways, and wouldnt mind the mini-me swap 4 now. i have the stock manifold, throttle body, fuel rails and all that good stuff if d15 shit will fit a d16 head. Also if i got a d16 vtec head could i use my stock d15 non-vtec distributor, manifold, fuel rail, etc...?

I have 2. make an offer. I don't want them, one was from a VX the other a CX, both are obd1 you can have it with complete vavletrain. Both pulled for LS swap, years ago

d15 or d16? non vtec? how much are you looking 2 get out of um? or are you jus lookin 2 get rid of them?

VX and CX are both 1.5, but the VX is VTEC-E and the CX is an 8-valve motor. Both great for fuel economy.

Also, you can try CarolinaHondas.com for people around your area.

Last edited:
i have both d15 and d16 heads i will sell both for 100

i will try to post pics asap and find the specs. both are non-vtec. let me know asap if you want them

I have a Crx Si d16a6 1.6 liter head that got resurfaced and cleaned (i will give receipts on purchase)and i will do 80 dollars shipped i really dont need it i was going to build the motor but i got a d15 soo pm me

Back