I Need A Left Rear Caliper!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JohnnyWadd

Hey, Everybody. I need some help. I'm trying to save my sister a little money. She's a broke college kid with a bum brake system on her 94 Accord. She went to the parts store, but their trying to rape her. I don't condone rape of my sister!! So, I decided to get involved.

Anyway, she drives a 1994 Accord EX. It's got a 2.3L engine (I think!!), but I don't think that really matters for the brake system. Not sure what years will work, but if one of you guys happen to have a parts car and want to throw a good deal my way on some brake components, both my sister and I will be forever in your debt.

So, here's what we're after: we need the caliper at a minimum and possibly the caliper mounting bracket for the left rear wheel. Not to insult anyone's intelligence, but that's the driver's side. Just wanna make sure there's no confusion whatsoever.

Let me know what you've got. If you can help, it'd be greatly appreciated. Contact me on here, PM me, or send me an email at jhieb1@yahoo.com. I recommend email. It'll get the quickest response.

Thanks
Jon

Back