i need a lil help wit NOS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok guys i dont know what fourmto post this in so i will try here

my boy is up here from florda and is lookin to get his NOS tank filled we are located in ct if any one knows a place we can get ti dont help him out thanks guys :blink:

Well you said not to help him, so I wont. And what gave you the bright idea that the for sale forum was the best suited place?

Originally posted by swanny@Sep 10 2005, 01:20 PM
Well you said not to help him, so I wont. And what gave you the bright idea that the for sale forum was the best suited place?
[post=552333]Quoted post[/post]​

:lmao:

ok i know you have been catching alot of shit for typing,come on man try to read it yourself before you post it. im sure it will help you and everyone else out.in other words...WE CANT HELP YOU IF WE CANT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING

put it in forced induction or regional. dont even bother awsering him b/c i already told him where to get it. jannetty racing a waterbury fucktard!!!

Try your local Welding shops..if your lucky they'll have it..it's not real NOS, its mixed, so if you huf it, itwont do anything to you.. but it still works the same. THe real n20 works a tish better, but its dangerous.

the n20 thats not the full effect is called "nitrous plus" just so u kno

Originally posted by b18_4door@Sep 10 2005, 09:37 PM
Try your local Welding shops..if your lucky they'll have it..it's not real NOS, its mixed, so if you huf it, itwont do anything to you.. but it still works the same. THe real n20 works a tish better, but its dangerous.

the n20 thats not the full effect is called "nitrous plus" just so u kno
[post=552502]Quoted post[/post]​

thanks man. i called a few welding places but not many open on sat late so we going to have to waite till monday. cory i know you told me befor but i forgot dick head. but i dident know where to post this, i posted in regonal and didnt get any answers, but i found a place in newbritain DB motor sports but thanks for the help guys :)

Back