I need a muffler

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by DoubleShifta@May 30 2004, 11:59 AM
LOL... I have a resistor chip, aem cold air intakee, and o yeah the strut bar for controls.... also my car is a 2001 stick civic your car aws built in the 90's when they didnt have vtec OOPS!

:huh:

words escape me....

Originally posted by DoubleShifta@May 30 2004, 11:59 AM
LOL... I have a resistor chip, aem cold air intakee, and o yeah the strut bar for controls.... also my car is a 2001 stick civic your car aws built in the 90's when they didnt have vtec OOPS!

OMG A RESISTER CHIP!!!

and... HOLY SHIT A CAI!!!!!

*runs for the hills*

I have a CAI on my car and it's still slow. Your mad crazy 115 hp LX will smoke us all!!!

i remember at HIN last year (i know i know) there was some guy with a 2001 civic with a turbo/exhaust/short shifter...i dont remember for sure, but im pretty sure thats all it had performance wise....

ill never forget what he said....

'yeah dude, im pushing like 20 pounds of boost into this baby...runs a 14.9, believe it or not'

:unsure:

Holy Shit.

DoubleShifta is like 16 just got his car, gramma bought him the AEM intakEE. Surprise strut bars dont do much for straight line racing. And yea vtec has been around since 1988 asswipe.

DoubleShifta, you are perhapse the dubest person on this board at this moment in time. I can't even start to describe how dumb your previous posts were. You take the cake....for being a ricer bitch!! :lmao:

Back