I need a pet

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sugar glider!!!!!!!!!!!!!! w00t! they look like they could be a lot of fun
sg2.jpg

Brian. Get a flying squirrle...if you don't like it, or it's not something that works out for you, then my I'll buy it from you for my wife. What better pet to get that someone will offer to take it if your not happy with it?....

youll just have to make sure the house is safe for the flying squirrel...i was reading up on the sugar gliders one day...and it was talkin about makin sure the squirrel doesnt fly into the toilet...i got a kick out of that one...but yea...that would suck

wtf am i going to do with a flying squirrel???????? WTF! lol

I guess i want a cat, that's not a cat.

i hear de-clawing them fucks up their feet.. so its not something i'd like to do.

get a fuckin tiger man...i mean...who has a tiger as a pet...cmon...lmfao!!!...take the tiger for a walk in the neighborhood...lmfao!!!

well, a small bobcat or something like that would prob be perfect for you

something a little bigger like a dog that you can play with, but all the convenience of a cat...

and it won't be lame

you don't want a bobcat....

trust me...

We found a cat at our house, looked like a normal tabby, but when it grew up it was twice the size of a normal cat. We feed it all day long, and it stayed in the house till night, then we'd let it out at night. In the morning, it always left us offerings...first a tiny bird, then mice, then rats, a rabbit...and when it brought the neighbors little chi-wa-wa as an ofering, we'd stop letting it out at night. The neighbors never figuered out where their little dog went....hehe.

And my nearest neighbor at the time was a half mile away. :phear:

dang...i thought one of those would be interesting...well then...hmmm...what else...you could always get a parrot to talk to and teach it to say certain things...lol...

o wow...a skunk...if someone pissed me off...i would just spray them bitches with the skunk...hahahaha

wtf am i going to do with a flying squirrel???????? WTF! lol

I guess i want a cat, that's not a cat.

i hear de-clawing them fucks up their feet.. so its not something i'd like to do.

yeah de-clawing is not something you want to do, wtf happens if it gets outside, completely defenseless. My male cat beats the piss out of one of my dogs it a riot. I've got 3 cat's the solution to clawing is to get them a scrathing post and rub it down with cat nip before you even bring the post in the house, and then put more cat nip on it every so often. only problem is if the cat is like one of mine, it gets fucking vicious well high on cat nip. Also my male cat beats the piss out of one of my dogs it a riot

Back