I need a pet

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

a flying squirrel found its way down the chimney of my house when i was a kid

i think my mother would strongly advise against a flying squirrel...
it got all tangled in her hair
lmao

they do like cleavage...there was a vid floating around where one went down some hot chicks boobs....and stayed there....

snakes are also nice. but i still stand behinde a salt water tank

honestly the fish tank would be the best choice for someone that has minimal time. after the initial setup its not too hard unless you get salt water where you have to maintain salt lvls and shit. they are very relaxing though.

a fish tank is more of a decoration that a pet though.... i cna't play with the fish without killing them

I was gonna say buy and AIBO but I guess Sony quit making them, weaksauce

wtf am i going to do with a flying squirrel???????? WTF! lol

I guess i want a cat, that's not a cat.

i hear de-clawing them fucks up their feet.. so its not something i'd like to do.

There's nothing wrong with de-clawing a cat. I know a lot of people who have declawed cats, even my cat is declawed (fronts)

People who dislike dislike de clawing are those ass holes that are high on life about how its not nature.

Bottom line, If the cat is going to be out doors, then do not de claw them, however if you want a house cat, declaw it. My cat doesnt even like going outside, she runs right back inside the door. =)

Besides, being that you live in a condo you should never have a cat out doors anyways, it would just piss everyone off and get into shit.

Cat's IMO are the best pet, not becuase its a cut fluffy little kitty, but becuase they take like no effert.

Fish, I have to feed all the time. if I go away for more then 2 days I need to have someone feed them.
My hedge hog, the same thing.

Cat... I can leave tons of food and water and the cat will fend for itself for weeks =)

Dogs, I would like one, but just like you. With out someone around to let the shitter out....

Cliff Notes, Declawing is fine IMO. I've had zero issues with it, in fact my cat healed faster then I thought she would.

werd to declawing not being a big deal. one of my cats is declawed (we didnt do it, we found him like that) and hes fine. in fact he beats the piss out of my other cats, all 4 of which have claws. he may not have claws but he can slap hard as shit (i know, trust me) and when he wants he can still grab tight and kick you with his back claws.

werd to declawing not being a big deal. one of my cats is declawed (we didnt do it, we found him like that) and hes fine. in fact he beats the piss out of my other cats, all 4 of which have claws. he may not have claws but he can slap hard as shit (i know, trust me) and when he wants he can still grab tight and kick you with his back claws.

those back claws are a bitch. add on top of that the death bite while getting kicked to bloody hell.

Cats are fun =)

My family has cats that are de-clawed and they do fine for themselves. Letting them outside in an urban setting is a bad idea because of stray dogs and other animals in general. Our cats go outside all the time and they have never came back beaten up or anything like that. But that's probably more of the acception than the rule.

A cat really seems like the perfect animal for you IMO.

all dogs suck cause you have to let them out side to crap all over your lawn

I have a well trained cat.. had it fixed and doesn't have any front claws.. I taught it to sit, shake and stand.
He is so well behaved i had a tub of water and he let me lower him into it and he didn't struggle or anything.

Best cat in the world..

I would go with a cat.. for the mentioned reasons already. We don't let our cats out we have 2. we have gone for 1 and 1/2 weeks and just filled out food thing and water thing for them and you don't have to worry..

Myspace.com
Video of me scareing my cat

it is hilarious when you scare cats cause some times they will do a wheelie... the only irritating thing is my cat likes to just on my computer desk when i am on it and gets right in the way.. or will chase the mouse around the screen..

He will even watch TV with me.. not just sit by me while I watch.. HE watches.. stares right at the screen

Last edited:
Back