I need a pet

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well...B will have time at home since he can work from home...so just get a yellow lab, and teach it Japanese and to eat cabbage...

plus teaching it to sniff and find money doesn't hurt either.

Babe Magnet from hell...B with a yellow lab puppy at the beach....the chicks of all ages would flock to him.

Plus when there is no chicks around...he can use peanut butter. :phear:

Best chick magnet ever is a dalmation puppy. Seriously.

But B, do you have a yard? Is it fenced? If it is, get two small dogs. Two chihuahuas or mini pincers or whatever. They will hang out with eachother and you won't have to spend a whole lot of time with em, they won't get bored as easily.

I have a dalmation (male) and a Husky (fixed female) and they play all the time. Me and the wife work 40+ hours every week and we have two kids so the dogs pretty much entertain themselves.

This is all assuming you have at least a small fenced yard and can add a little doggy door somewhere.

i don't have a yard... i live in a condo. i have about 6 feet of grass behind my house before it goes up a wooded/cliffed mountain.... my front yard is a bush and my driveway... i don't think a dog would be ideal for me at all.

Just don't get a cat... They stink. Immediately upon entering a cat owners house you know they have a cat because it stinks like shit, amonia, and litter. Even the people who clean the litter box religiously still have stinky homes, they can't smell it because they live there. If you are a cat owner and are calling bullshit, get a blatantly honest non cat owning friend to come over and take a sniff.. He'll tell you.

you want a babe magnet, and everone and there brother to stop and say oh how cute.
get a welsh corgi like mine. MySpace.com - View Image

welsh corgi eh...they are ok....

yorkies are the true chick magnet. they are tiny and you can take them anywhere. and they always look like puppies. this is my charlie. i yell at him and call him charles when he gets into shit. but its hard to be mad at him. he's just too cute. oh yeah, you get what you pay for with dogs. if you want a pure bread dog, you will pay a premium. if they advertise as "purebred" and it's cheap, they are probably from somebody who imbreeds them and overbreeds them.

109_0994.JPG

on the subject of scaring cats...lol...we scared my friends kitten once...had a cell phone vibrating...and the kitten was like...wtf!!!...so it started to sneak up on it...well...once it got really close...we pushed the phone towards the kitten...and it jumped like 5 feet in the air and did a back flip...we were like...holy shit!!!!...would have been great to get on video...lol

I call it on the cats stink deal.. You know why.. Cause we don't have our litter box right in the kitchen or anything. Also if you dont use the litter the gets rid of the smell and just use regular clay litter is the only time you can smell it..

Maybe if those people with cats would jsut clean thier houses (vacuum and windex and such) thier houses wouldn't smell like that.

I have to clean the litter box about 3 times a week.. SUCKS.. that is 1 of 2 sucky things about a cat..

2 of 2 is cats have really bad breath... and they like to let you smell it..

Bottom line.. If someones house smells like cat litter.. They are not truly clean people.

I call it on the cats stink deal.. You know why.. Cause we don't have our litter box right in the kitchen or anything. Also if you dont use the litter the gets rid of the smell and just use regular clay litter is the only time you can smell it..

Maybe if those people with cats would jsut clean thier houses (vacuum and windex and such) thier houses wouldn't smell like that.

I have to clean the litter box about 3 times a week.. SUCKS.. that is 1 of 2 sucky things about a cat..

2 of 2 is cats have really bad breath... and they like to let you smell it..

Bottom line.. If someones house smells like cat litter.. They are not truly clean people.

I've never met a cat that had worse breath then a dog.

as far as the litter goes, I use an inclosed litter box, I use the big litter pieces from I think fresh step, (doesnt stick to their paws as much) I also have the box sitting ontop of a fake grass welcome mat, (traps liter and cleans the paws) on top of this anytime I lcean the litter I sprinkle a little bit of baking soda in the liter.

I dont have any issues and I clean my litter once a week.

sounds like you have the same setup as i do.. enclosed box and fresh step with welcome mat underneath

I wish i could bottle my cats breath and send it to you....

You would get the one wiff and be like "whoa" then when you would try to sniff again, the smell would be gone and you would be requesting more just so you could remember how bad it is.

Bad REAL BAD..

Stinking Iams...

Back