I need a pet

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you should get a lion.

You can get past a dog, but NO ONE fucks with a lion
"Yea monkey PLAY MY HEAD!"

I'm with the cat thing. Get its fronts declawed and then they are awsome. My cat was slicing up everyone's ankles for the first month we had him. Got him declawed and now he just scares the shit out of you when he does it. And they realize that they have no claws. When he feels really threatened he uses his back claws or will grab you with his fronts and bite. The good things with cats is that who ever feeds them basically owns them. They will run up to that person when they get home from where ever.

My friend Ben is a stoner meathead (splits his time between his bong and the gym) and he has a Calico named Tigger. He's normal when that cat isn't around and then its hilarious to watch him play with the cat... did I mention Ben is a stoner?

Welp, looks like i'm getting a cat.

my friend lisa just called me up... shes got a tabby cat that needs a home. its about 8 months old right now, and shes going to get it its shots, nuetered, and soft-paws before i get it from her.

:)
note, not actual cat pictured... but she says she looks like this one only cuter :p lol

now, to name her...... :p

Attachments

• tabby.jpg
    tabby.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 126
"Jaws"

2 nights with a de-clawed kitten and you'll know why.

shes getting soft paws put on. i'm not sure of the exact procedure, but suposedly its some kind of covering that makes their claws not sharp...

rofl. ceiling cat. lol lolol i should... but thats mean..... yeah, i can't name my cat that...

i think if you just clip their nails they're solid for about a month before they start fucking your shit up again...

anyone on here try one of those auto litter box cleaner deals?
they have em about walmart for 90ish bucks

great idea, there's a website that sells a book with training tools...
very smart idea
except the cat is gonna be putting its scent glads all over your toilet seat...

yeah, you say that. I've tried with about 6 cats and everyone of them ignores the idea of a bowl without a pan in it.

great idea, there's a website that sells a book with training tools...
very smart idea
except the cat is gonna be putting its scent glads all over your toilet seat...

i have 2 bathrooms. she can take the downstairs one. lol

yeah, you say that. I've tried with about 6 cats and everyone of them ignores the idea of a bowl without a pan in it.

lol you really tried and it didn't work? damn :(

You are in violation of man law #1668. "Do not own a cat. Exceptions to the rule include lions and tigers. Pumas and Jaguars will be judged on a case by case basis or cats that otherwise have the ability to destroy dogs and be general badasses"

So your kitten with the lee press-ons clearly does not qualify.

For your infraction, according to the rules, a friend is to slap you over the head with a phone book. There are no rules as to what happens to the cat after said infraction though.. I guess your friends are allowed to slap you in the head with a phone book whenever they want as long as you own a cat.

P.S. Man Rule #4285 "If a man owns a cat it must be mean and chase dogs and be named Tom."

You are in violation of man law #1668. "Do not own a cat. Exceptions to the rule include lions and tigers. Pumas and Jaguars will be judged on a case by case basis or cats that otherwise have the ability to destroy dogs and be general badasses"

So your kitten with the lee press-ons clearly does not qualify.

For your infraction, according to the rules, a friend is to slap you over the head with a phone book. There are no rules as to what happens to the cat after said infraction though.. I guess your friends are allowed to slap you in the head with a phone book whenever they want as long as you own a cat.

P.S. Man Rule #4285 "If a man owns a cat it must be mean and chase dogs and be named Tom."
My family's cat used to beat the shit out of my dog before the dog past. But the cat's name is Bo Jangles. My little sister named it.

hey, i need to have some kinda pussy around the house... :D

Back