i need a tow!!! help please

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lil_red_si

hey guys......is there anyone in the ct area that would help me and airjockey out by towing my crx to my garage from meriden ct to west haven ct.....ill throw 30 bucks toward your gas money....its been on airjockey (clayton)'s lot for almost a month now and i have no way to get it to my garage....cant drive it because no plates or anything.......would really apreciate it if you can help and im sure airjockey would too :mrgreen:

how much are one of those...im only 16 and dont even got my permit yet.. and my brother (whos_the_master) wont drive it for police reasons.....ill even pay sumone 30 beans to take the risk and drive it for us....we will follow :laugh:

make that two tows...Tristens 300ZX snapped a timing belt on I-91...and he needs to get his car to my house....so he'll split the costs for a rental dollie and truck gas.

This is great...I get one car almost gone...and another one wants to come in for another swap.... :cry:

i would have got my car out faster if it wasnt for flake...i mean frank..lol....dont worry....my car will be gone very soon clay...lol :mrgreen:

yeah...I'm thinking AAA...but I have to go sit out in the car and wait for the tow truck :huh:

hrmmmm......anyone out there.......tow my rex for 37 beans and call it a day......BLUHATCH95 MAYBE? :mrgreen:

Quoted post[/post]]
I am pretty sure that a dolley at uhaul is like 50 bucks a day.

no one in ct has em...i called like every u-haul place.....if they had em i would get my car today and help out muh buddy tristen

hmmm, thats hard to believe

i would call every tool rental place...

or just call local tow companies and tell em how far and how much money you have

Find someone with a AAA Plus card...you get 100 miles for free...

I'd do it, but it'd COST me $50 in diesel just to get down there

One Tow comming right up!

toe.jpg

Who loves ya buddy?
:laugh:

Quoted post[/post]]
how much are one of those...im only 16 and dont even got my permit yet.. and my brother (whos_the_master) wont drive it for police reasons.....ill even pay sumone 30 beans to take the risk and drive it for us....we will follow :laugh:

Write up a fake bill of sale to Clayton, slap his plates on it, and have him drive it to wherever.

:Done:

Quoted post[/post]]
Find someone with a AAA Plus card...you get 100 miles for free...

I'd do it, but it'd COST me $50 in diesel just to get down there

I got one of those. . . .too bad i would have to be @ claytons house when the tow truck shows up.

Illegal. How about we stop volunteering Airjockie for illegal activities ):

He's the only one of us podunks with morals.

Back