I need advice about internet relationships.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ur a loser, people use this website for advice on cars, not advice on how to get pussy, whats wrong with u lonely fucks, hahah bitches

STFU fool, people use this website for more than advice on swaps. You have nine posts and have no idea what the Fuck your talking about. We're all friends on here, and we talk about more than motors. Loser :asshat: :usuck: :chair:

what post do i have thats not relating to cars biatch, what u talkin about fool, u talkin like u got a dick stuck up yo ass, im just saying this is the internet, some people are coming on pretty desperate if you ask me, like come on dude you have to draw the line somewhere,

Originally posted by brc80@Nov 18 2003, 07:11 PM
:ban: the mofo.

:withstupid: there's really no need for this bickering. I think this'll be locked before we know it, thanks to the n00b.

:locked:

<_<

:attention mods: can we please lock the fucktards and not the thread? this has been very helpful for me.

My friend met a girl from germany on the net. he lived in missouri. he ended up going to visit her in germany :eek: then she came back here for about a month.. she was cool as shit.. so he moved to germany :( she is awesome. i went over there to visit and stayed for a few weeks. but they met on the net playing cs :p he still lives there now. but yeah she turned out really cool so maybe it will be the same. good luck man

HIPNOTIC!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

ohh man.. i remember that shit!

out with the Henny.... out with the Remmy... in the the Hinny!!!! :)

Daaaayum. She's mad hot, y0! So the one in the middle.

i knew the girl in the middle before the twins, she went to High school with me.
Dont let the pics fool your guys, these girls are not teenagers, the twins turn 22 this week.

i know some twins.......i tapped one of them along with there best friend at the same time when i was 14..now im working on the other half of the set. im turning 20 in may though so you can see the time line :spin: :spin:

OWNED

Ya see, I would think that if I had the chance to get two girls at once, I would want them to look different.

I know it's all about the surreal-ness of the whole thing, like midget sex, but still. I'm a practical guy.

-> Steve

lol,

the other twin drives me nuts, even though she is kool to hangout with.

nospeedno2.jpg

Back