i need advice

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Aug 22 2005, 09:35 PM
you all are sick bastards... ugh. lol
[post=543813]Quoted post[/post]​

yes but your the one with show me your tits on the bottom of your sig :p

you broke the rules. you read it, you didn't comply. you must now wash the floor with your toothbrush...

hahahaha

no, that's why there's a 'laughing out loud' after it. i know you all are sick bastards... i'm just as sick, but i didn't think it'd go that far, and i was being for serious...

so, eh.

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Aug 22 2005, 09:47 PM
you broke the rules. you read it, you didn't comply. you must now wash the floor with your toothbrush...

hahahaha

no, that's why there's a 'laughing out loud' after it. i know you all are sick bastards... i'm just as sick, but i didn't think it'd go that far, and i was being for serious...

so, eh.
[post=543826]Quoted post[/post]​

ill show you MY tits if I get to see urs...fair trade I think :D

You're trying to hard.

You need to play hard to get man. You lost.

yo first off, i been drinkin like usual, but anyway. i found out why shes been acting wierd toward me. she took some time off in ocean city maryland and whatever. well i find out tonight that when see was down there some dude drugged her. well today she went to the hospital for stomach pains. tested positive for a date rape drug and tested positive for pregnancy. now i understand her wierd behavior towards me in the past week. all i know is, she is pressing charges and i will know nothing about it because as being a kid with sisters i respect women and would hospitalize this kid if not worst if i knew where i could find him. and i dont need to be in jail as she goes through this.

damn man...I'd say just stick with her through the situation...dont worry about finding the guy, just help her though this. maybe that will show her you really care....anyway, those are my thoughts.

Send this in to a TV station this is just like a soap opera. Well that sucks about her in Maryland I would knock the guy out too but all stuff aside....................................
:hitit:
She looks like a mini Jessica Simpson well at least in the facial features.

the sad thing is she is pregnate....stay by her side see if she starts to flirt with you more...who knows she might actually like you and you being by her side through all this stuff might make her she that she likes you more....I mean you must be a special guy for her to flirt with cuase she is pretty damn good looking...I also grew up with 2 older sisters so i know how you feel lol..we are in the same boat man..all the girls say we are to nice.... :blink:

well i find out tonight that when see was down there some dude drugged her. well today she went to the hospital for stomach pains. tested positive for a date rape drug and tested positive for pregnancy. now i understand her wierd behavior towards me in the past week

damn dude, sorry
stick by her, she needs a good friend in a bad way right now... :(

i am just trying to be a friend now. i stayed up last night on the phone with her b/c she couldnt sleep, just trying to calm her down and everything.

they could tell she's pregnant a week after it happened? i say she was prego before that... but, how should i know...

Originally posted by allbottledup@Aug 23 2005, 04:44 PM
now thats what friends are for. that sucks what happened to her!
[post=544135]Quoted post[/post]​

yea, i know what it feels liked to get drugged. at a party last year i grabbed a chick's beer out of her hand; 20 minutes later i was unconsious. probably the worst 20 minutes of my life. oh, and i after the 20 minutes when i basically fainted, i was next to an open window; thank god it was the first floor and their were bags of garbage outside. and the fact that i have great friends that carried me home.

i couldnt imagine being that way around strangers i just met. im a dude and that would scare the shit out of me.

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Aug 23 2005, 05:26 PM
they could tell she's pregnant a week after it happened? i say she was prego before that... but, how should i know...
[post=544145]Quoted post[/post]​

it wasnt a week later, shes been feeling bad for a while. i think at least 2 weeks but may have been longer. and i doubt she was before, shes a really smart and safe chick.

ok, but after 2 weeks, her body should have flushed the 'drugs' out of her system. it just doesn't sound right to me...

it takes a certain amount of time (about 3 weeks or more) for a pregnancy to show on a hospital grade test (from what i know, i may be wrong)

as far as the body naturally flushing drugs out, it's 3-7 days for most drugs.

Wow, I just read-up on this thread.. Haven't even looked in a few days. Very interesting soap-opra like intertainment here.. and another quote for the ol' sig... Thats two in a day! woo!

My guess is that she did something dumb and just plain 'ol got pregnant. The GHB or Rohypnol will be out of a person's system fairly quickly, like within days.

Watch out though, dude. Be her friend, but don't become a baby-daddy. Pregnant women start looking for that if they think the real father won't be a good dad for their kid. I've seen that kinda shit happen.

:werd: x12342734233

And if she does want you to be a baby-daddy, let her know you're expectin a free ride now and again. ;)

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Aug 23 2005, 04:34 PM
ok, but after 2 weeks, her body should have flushed the 'drugs' out of her system. it just doesn't sound right to me...

it takes a certain amount of time (about 3 weeks or more) for a pregnancy to show on a hospital grade test (from what i know, i may be wrong)

as far as the body naturally flushing drugs out, it's 3-7 days for most drugs.
[post=544150]Quoted post[/post]​

Morning sickness = feeling like shit.

She may not just have been feeling bad recently because she was drugged, but because she's obviously pregnant.

...and by 3 weeks, over the counter EPT tests can test accurately for pregnancy, I'm sure the test the hospital uses is probably a lesser turn around time than that.

Back