i need advice

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yesterday she had the dude drive up from baltimore(where he lives). she just told him "i know what you did asshole and if you dont want consequences get to nj." she basically wants him to pay for the abortion before she tells him that shes also pressing charges. i just really hope this kid makes friends with a dude name bubba in jail. and they stay friends for the term hes there.

shitty situation but she seems to be handling it well
just be there for her, she is going to need some serious support soon

Well first off.... unless that guy admits to drugging her than there is no way they are going to be able to prove that he drugged her like three weeks prior. Thats just ridiculous. It will be her word against his.

Also, her finding out she was pregenant in like 1-2 weeks. Yeah right. My woman says she thinks the hospital blood test takes at least 3 weeks. Much more accurate than home. And also, no way the date-rape stuff was still in the system that long after.

Bottom line, she's good looking, but she is definitely shady. As other people put it, she wasn't interested in you, she liked your friend. She may hav had an agenda that encompassed you, but that doesn't mean she liked you. So don't be that guy. You know, the one who gets played by a bitch because she, as other people so eloquently put it, needs a baby daddy or jusy attention.

So.... I agree with Star Bellie, something isn't right with this girl. Sometimes you can't see the forest for the trees right?? Stay away.

i agree morning sickness is 'feeling like shit' however, if she JUST found out she's pregnant, she's been so for at least 3 weeks.

EPT can find preggers positive 2 days (or so) AFTER a 'missed' period, meaning, she'd already be about 2 weeks pregnant. so... having said that, if she was gone for 2 weeks, got pregnant, and was drugged (at the same time, causing teh pregnancy) then, the drugs would be out of her system after the hospital found her pregnancy positive.

she's probably like ALL the other girls i knew in their late teens early twenties (including myself) she's lying somewhere. it's nice that you're her friend, but it's true, watch out, she'll try to peg you as a 'baby daddy' who's not the baby daddy, and that can drain your social life, wallet, and worse off... sex life.

...then she'll change and get worse...

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Aug 24 2005, 06:54 PM
i agree morning sickness is 'feeling like shit' however, if she JUST found out she's pregnant, she's been so for at least 3 weeks.

EPT can find preggers positive 2 days (or so) AFTER a 'missed' period, meaning, she'd already be about 2 weeks pregnant. so... having said that, if she was gone for 2 weeks, got pregnant, and was drugged (at the same time, causing teh pregnancy) then, the drugs would be out of her system after the hospital found her pregnancy positive.

she's probably like ALL the other girls i knew in their late teens early twenties (including myself) she's lying somewhere. it's nice that you're her friend, but it's true, watch out, she'll try to peg you as a 'baby daddy' who's not the baby daddy, and that can drain your social life, wallet, and worse off... sex life.

...then she'll change and get worse...
[post=544806]Quoted post[/post]​

For the first time I've realised how much I want you :)

-> Steve

Male or Female, you're the first one to actually know the score. God that is hot.

Dude, I think if you have two brain cells to rub together, you'll run for the fucking hills. None of this sounds right and you're just infatuated with this girl. You'll get over it. There are 1019836754823767823764326087 other bitches out there who look just like her or better. Find antoher one because odds are this girl is rotten as two eels fucking in a bucket of snot.

Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy@Aug 23 2005, 04:30 PM
shes a really smart and safe chick.
[post=544148]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah, she's proved that :blink: :ph34r:

and as far as pregnancy test go. There's a big misconception that the Over The Counter ones aren't as accurate as going to the doctor. that's completely false. The doctors use the exact same test. The only difference is that she pisses in a cup and they pour the urine on the stick. I heard this straight from a doctor and a few other nurses. Also, an interesting fact is that if the test say you aren't pregnant, there's still a chance you are. if the test say you ARE pregnant, then you ARE. No if, and's, or buts about it.

im not all about this chick, i simply like her. if shit starts getting shady im gone but right now we still have a good friendship at least. im also not clear on alot of details so what i told you guys may be different. idk im still drunk from last night. fucking drama and a half last night. i had a frind walk home instead of drive and got a ticket for public intoxication and an open container b/c he had a beer in his pocket. haha then my roomate is fighting with his bitch, my sister is fighting with her dude; just a huge shit storm that i sat upstairs and drank through.

Originally posted by Blanco@Aug 25 2005, 02:57 PM
You drink way too much, man. Get control of it before it gets control of you.

She was already pregnant, because those drugs don't stay in the system for three weeks, as others have already said. I'm fairly sure that 72 hours is the detox time for date rape drugs, especially for someone with as little body fat as she appears to have. It's entirely possible that she actually didn't know and this was just a coincidence.

If I were you, I'd just kick back and watch how this all plays out, while still being her friend of course. Did anyone else catch the irony of the "do we have a stange attraction" after he told her how he felt? It's like this psychic shop my girlfriend and I were walking around in, in Mendicino. I said, "hey Sarah, check this out..." from across the store at some point and five minutes later, right before we left, the lady straight says "wait, I'm getting something...is your name...Sarah?" My point is this, you had already admitting your feelings to her and you're generally in an alcohol induced stupor, she's using these facts to play mind games with you.
[post=545219]Quoted post[/post]​

i do drink too much, i know. im in south jersey with no job and no classes. when school starts i wont be drinking as often. but im not a dumbass, and dont get taken advantage of. im going to let things play out and if shit starts getting weird im going to let her know. plus, i have trust issues on top of all of this. sucks for a relationship but wards off getting taken advantage of.

let me just put this out there.

ALL and i mean ALL women are (at least) one of the following:

1) a liar
2) a cheat
3) beautiful
4) superficial

you can't have a woman who doesn't have issues with how she looks unless she's ugly. you can't have a woman be smart, beautiful, and hasn't been banged 3 times over by the football team. it's just not possible. and if she IS smart, and beautiful... and says she's a virgin, she's number one on the list.

i'm a female, and in my years of playing games with men (wow, i admit that i have!!) i realize, we THINK we've figured men out. and, it's true, you guys are pretty easy to fool, but that doesn't mean we've 'figured you out.' but trust me, we're less complicated than you think. if it doesn't SEEM right, it probably isn't. we're not THAT complex.

i grew out of it when i realized it didn't work. i found out that just being straight up and honest sucked when you had to do it, but was much more gratifying. i found out that having sex doesn't boost your morale... it only drains it... and makes you feel used. i've been through a lot of shit in my life, and i'm just OVER it. so, trust me. if she's between the ages of 15-23 (usually it doesn't discriminate... some of us actually DO grow out of the game playing, etc) she's either lying to you, or trying to make you something your not.

ok, i think that's about as personal as i've ever gotten... i feel kind of relieved. hahaha

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Aug 25 2005, 08:29 PM
she's either lying to you, or trying to make you something your not.
[post=545360]Quoted post[/post]​

how so? im not sure i understand the reasoning behind that.

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Aug 25 2005, 07:29 PM
let me just put this out there.

ALL and i mean ALL women are (at least) one of the following:

1) a liar
2) a cheat
3) beautiful
4) superficial

you can't have a woman who doesn't have issues with how she looks unless she's ugly. you can't have a woman be smart, beautiful, and hasn't been banged 3 times over by the football team. it's just not possible. and if she IS smart, and beautiful... and says she's a virgin, she's number one on the list.

i'm a female, and in my years of playing games with men (wow, i admit that i have!!) i realize, we THINK we've figured men out. and, it's true, you guys are pretty easy to fool, but that doesn't mean we've 'figured you out.' but trust me, we're less complicated than you think. if it doesn't SEEM right, it probably isn't. we're not THAT complex.

i grew out of it when i realized it didn't work. i found out that just being straight up and honest sucked when you had to do it, but was much more gratifying. i found out that having sex doesn't boost your morale... it only drains it... and makes you feel used. i've been through a lot of shit in my life, and i'm just OVER it. so, trust me. if she's between the ages of 15-23 (usually it doesn't discriminate... some of us actually DO grow out of the game playing, etc) she's either lying to you, or trying to make you something your not.

ok, i think that's about as personal as i've ever gotten... i feel kind of relieved. hahaha
[post=545360]Quoted post[/post]​

Again, Right on brother. Uh, Mother.

Your observations on women are perfect, and accurate. Why ? Because it's 'the same for men. But lemme get back to the women thing:

Get this. I have a girlfriend. For 12 years now. My girlfriend doesn't wear makeup, has no piercings (Not even ears, ever) and doesn't follow any of the female roles. Why ? Because she's just what NO ONE wants ! Well, no one but me :) Is she hot? In her own way, to me, yeah. Hell yeah. But guys don't give a shit about her.

So while the girls that you guys constantly fall all over are for you - You might look at mine and say "no thanks."

Thank god.

If you want to get away from the political horseshit that women can dish out, STOP LOOKING AT THE WOMEN YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO! haahhaha seems easy, don't it ?

I can rant about this for PAGES and PAGES, and hours and hours if you're with me in person. But I'll sum a little something up for you all.

Men don't want women to change. They want them to stay the same way they are forever and ever. They get all upset and leave them when they do change. They say things like "Man, she changed, I'm leaving her" and "I wish things were like they were when we first met". And ultimately, they will seek out ANOTHER girl who for some fucked up reason thinks .... You guessed it.. Will remain the same.

Women, of course - Are different. They look at men not who they are now, but who they could become. They like to mold and change men. And when they find that men won't change, you guessed it again - They leave ! They say things like "He was the same schmuck he was before" and "He'll never change". And for some fucked up reason, they will move onto the next guy thinking it will be different.... And it remains the same.

Women will take in the worst men of men. Bikers, abusers, liars and cheats. They will take in the bad-boy images and rebuke the smarter, more tame guys.. Because they think that they can change their biker lowlife boyfriends - And they can't change the Nerds. They love projects, and they will try and try and try to change them and mold them into something else.

Men will take in only the best of women. They won't ever work with the fat one, the homely one, nor the intimidating-smart one. They won't because they can't over the initial meeting. They want hot hot and comfy to stick their dick in - And they, for some reason, think things will ALWAYS be the same. When the woman changes, opinions, hobbies and styles - You name it - It seems to piss off men badly - We even take it personally (She wants nothing to do with my Grateful Dead ways because she's into Techno now) and she then thinks (Man, he's still stuck on the deadhead shit, man, Move up to Bjork!) and the whole thing starts to crumble.

Want my advice ? Find a girl you can respect. One with good habits, and one that has a good outlook on life. Because all else will change - And when things start to be affected by gravity, diet or even depression - You can be around to hold onto the things you were looking for in the first place.

And women - You can change your men, but try taking the nerd and changing him into the bad-boy. At least you'll have the good foundation left underneath and when all is said and done, you can respect him.

Respect, consideration and acceptance is what EVERYONE Of you bastards are missing, and until you find it you're SOL for finding happiness with anyone.

:)

Shit, I ranted. Dammit.

exactly. however, i don't wear make up, but do have piercings... by that generale are you saying that i'm not 'wanted'?

i guess it's true... considering, i don't get hit on. maybe it's just the 3 carat diamond i have on my ring finger.

people may THINK i'm superficial, or a snobby bitch because i have nice things (and not a lot of them, however, but that's beside the point) but, i'm really not. well, maybe i am sometimes. ok. i'll stop lying to myself... i can be stuck up... because i have everything i want, and don't need anything else.

is that so wrong? :p

i like a hot chick who looks good even without make-up. at least its a start.

wow, i guess i can't have a sense of humor either... or wait, no it's YOU that doesn't.

gosh. *sigh*

i guess i should just stick to my tools, cars, motos, and kids.

Back