i need advice

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Aug 25 2005, 10:24 PM
I believe this psychological synposis put forth to be crap.
[post=545428]Quoted post[/post]​

My synopsis ? Dear sir - DUEL TO THE DEATH !

-> Steve

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel+Aug 22 2005, 06:07 PM-->
to the ones from the board who know me personally... they're sure i'm female. right? lol
[post=543719]Quoted post[/post]​

does the webcam count? :ph34r:

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Aug 22 2005, 06:35 PM
and he still has to come over so i can use his feeler gauge and adjust my valves... they're ticking like a mofo.
[post=543734]Quoted post[/post]​

BAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Aug 23 2005, 05:34 PM
it takes a certain amount of time (about 3 weeks or more) for a pregnancy to show on a hospital grade test (from what i know, i may be wrong)
[post=544150]Quoted post[/post]​

werd... something is fishy man. unless this happened at or around august 1st, shes playing with you...

Originally posted by Blanco@Aug 25 2005, 02:57 PM
You drink way too much, man. Get control of it before it gets control of you.
[post=545219]Quoted post[/post]​

Werd. trust me, you can't drown your sorrows. I tried. Milan tried. Civicious is still trying... and look at how far he's gotten (no offense bro)

Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy@Aug 25 2005, 10:09 PM
i like a hot chick who looks good even without make-up. at least its a start.
[post=545405]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

if a chick looks smoking in sweat pants and a spaghetti tank... there's nothing better than that.

I'll leave you with thw words of snoop dogg...

d ohh double dizzle
@1992
Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks

i also didnt say i wasnt having my fun. until she actually thinks of me as a boyfriend im not stopping any of my games.

i dont drink the sorrows away, at all. im actually a very happy person. i just enjoy partying. its not like i sit at home watching tv, drinking, i go out with friends or they come over here.

Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy@Aug 25 2005, 11:10 PM
i also didnt say i wasnt having my fun. until she actually thinks of me as a boyfriend im not stopping any of my games.

i dont drink the sorrows away, at all. im actually a very happy person. i just enjoy partying. its not like i sit at home watching tv, drinking, i go out with friends or they come over here.
[post=545453]Quoted post[/post]​

OH... of course not..... No no no no... You're in control - You're just partying... Yup, yup.. Very happy person. No reason for concern.... Just happy as a clam, partying, coming home alone after talking to a girl that gets your peptides in an uproar and your hippothalmus starves your body of complex amino acids until you throw up and you post your problems on a Honda Forum of buddies that can surely make light of the situation... Social drinker :)

Originally posted by Celerity+Aug 26 2005, 12:24 AM-->
sLuShBoXtEgGy
@Aug 25 2005, 11:10 PM

[post=545453]Quoted post[/post]​

OH... of course not..... No no no no... You're in control - You're just partying... Yup, yup.. Very happy person. No reason for concern.... Just happy as a clam, partying, coming home alone after talking to a girl that gets your peptides in an uproar and your hippothalmus starves your body of complex amino acids until you throw up and you post your problems on a Honda Forum of buddies that can surely make light of the situation... Social drinker :)
[post=545466]Quoted post[/post]​

im not sure if you just called me an alcoholic or a stable person.

Neither. You're addicted to something FAR more evil, more dangerous and uncontrollable.

Women and female companionship.

watch What the Bleep.

Originally posted by Celerity@Aug 26 2005, 01:43 AM
Neither. You're addicted to something FAR more evil, more dangerous and uncontrollable.

Women and female companionship.

watch What the Bleep.
[post=545504]Quoted post[/post]​

yea i think you pinpointed it. even a good deal of my friends are female. i would say out of all my friends, about 40% are chicks. maybe even 50%.

Unfortunately thats what we commonly refer to as "college."

thats what i was thinking. i have a few friends who drink or smoke pain away and i dont think i fall into that catagory.

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Aug 24 2005, 03:54 PM
i agree morning sickness is 'feeling like shit' however, if she JUST found out she's pregnant, she's been so for at least 3 weeks.

EPT can find preggers positive 2 days (or so) AFTER a 'missed' period, meaning, she'd already be about 2 weeks pregnant. so... having said that, if she was gone for 2 weeks, got pregnant, and was drugged (at the same time, causing teh pregnancy) then, the drugs would be out of her system after the hospital found her pregnancy positive.

she's probably like ALL the other girls i knew in their late teens early twenties (including myself) she's lying somewhere. it's nice that you're her friend, but it's true, watch out, she'll try to peg you as a 'baby daddy' who's not the baby daddy, and that can drain your social life, wallet, and worse off... sex life.

...then she'll change and get worse...
[post=544806]Quoted post[/post]​

I can personally attest to that one... bitches are lyers and completely scandelous.. they dont give a fuck... well about 50% of them... dont get caught up in this mess... im telling you it sucks. if i were you i would run as far away as you possibly can.

i only say this because i had a bitch lie to me... and now i get to pay out 400.00 a month in child support. the only upside to this is that i have a beautiful 3 year old son.

dont be a fool, you have your whole life ahead of you. dont risk anything for some good looking bitch... they are a dime a motherfuckin dozen.

ill get off my soapbox now

Originally posted by TWAN+Aug 27 2005, 12:40 AM-->
StarBellieAngel
@Aug 24 2005, 03:54 PM
i agree morning sickness is 'feeling like shit' however, if she JUST found out she's pregnant, she's been so for at least 3 weeks. 

EPT can find preggers positive 2 days (or so) AFTER a 'missed' period, meaning, she'd already be about 2 weeks pregnant.  so... having said that, if she was gone for 2 weeks, got pregnant, and was drugged (at the same time, causing teh pregnancy) then, the drugs would be out of her system after the hospital found her pregnancy positive.

she's probably like ALL the other girls i knew in their late teens early twenties (including myself)  she's lying somewhere.  it's nice that you're her friend, but it's true, watch out, she'll try to peg you as a 'baby daddy' who's not the baby daddy, and that can drain your social life, wallet, and worse off... sex life.

...then she'll change and get worse...
[post=544806]Quoted post[/post]​

I can personally attest to that one... bitches are lyers and completely scandelous.. they dont give a fuck... well about 50% of them... dont get caught up in this mess... im telling you it sucks. if i were you i would run as far away as you possibly can.

i only say this because i had a bitch lie to me... and now i get to pay out 400.00 a month in child support. the only upside to this is that i have a beautiful 3 year old son.

dont be a fool, you have your whole life ahead of you. dont risk anything for some good looking bitch... they are a dime a motherfuckin dozen.

ill get off my soapbox now
[post=545886]Quoted post[/post]​

i always wrap my shit; therefore if a chick said she was prego i would demand a paternity test=im not the father; and i win. no money wasted per month. dont get me wrong, i would support a child that was mine but im not paying for someone elses.

anthony- you had it almost right. when you added 'well, about 50% of them' you ruined it. we ALL have, will, or continue to lie to men. why? because we think we can get away with it. that's really all there is to that. i can't be more honest. hahaha... it's when she realizes she CAN'T get away with it, she just tries to get more crafty. until she eventually dooms the relationship. once she finds someone 'stupid' enough to keep falling for her crap, or just not give a shit because she's gorgeous, she's got you in the corner, and you're life is over.

Slush- just because you wrap it doesn't mean you CAN'T get her pregnant. They do break. Just your CHANCES are far less of doing so. with an attitude that you CAN'T get her pregnant... i'm thinking along the line, you'll end up like 92civicb18b1 because fate (or whatever you want to call it) has a sense of humor, and will do shit like that to you.

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Aug 27 2005, 10:15 AM
anthony- you had it almost right. when you added 'well, about 50% of them' you ruined it.
[post=546030]Quoted post[/post]​

I was referring to the raging bitch part... everybody lies to everybody, men, women, it doesnt matter. what i was getting at is the women that will use their looks, or sex, or what ever they happen to have to manipulate people only to better themselves. those are the ones to watch out for. 50% of the female poulation, i would cast aside with no questions asked. just because they are so blatent about not giving a shit about anybody but themselves. the other 50% is still guilty of said charges, they are just more subtle about it. but you are totally right about the rest.

slush: i wasnt sayin that you are going to knock her up. i think that you misunderstood me. what i was meaning, is dont ever sell yourself short. dont sacrifice your dream for anybody else. because in the end, they will be gone, and you will be left with a life that has been misspent. or in other words you will end up like me. its not a good place to be. i suggest that you take a break from the booze. it is only a temporary solution at best. it takes a lot to look at yourself in the mirror, and admit that you have a problem. but if you can overcome that first step, then you are well on your way. alcoholism is a desise. it is a medically proven fact. and by deffinition, anybody who drinks as much as you do, is well on their way. im not trying to preach to you, just relaying real life experiances from my personal life. and misti will vouch for this... she has seen me in person, and wittnessed my self destructive behavior. im not saying that youre an alcoholic... but you are walking that line... and unfortunately it is a bigtime grey zone. you dont realize that it has happened until it is too late. i was lucky, i had a friend that had the balls to confront me on it (while i was sober) and make me realize what i was doing to myself and to everyone else that i love and care about.

i do drink alot. still, as much as i do, i never do anything important hungover. if i have important shit the next day, i dont drink whether it be a monday or friday. i pride myself on my self-control.

im not saying that using a condom makes me invinsible from getting a girl prego. but like you said, it reduces the chances greatly and gives me a reason to get a paternity test. like i said, ill pay for a kid thats mine, but im not paying for someone elses.

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Aug 27 2005, 11:15 AM
anthony- you had it almost right. when you added 'well, about 50% of them' you ruined it. we ALL have, will, or continue to lie to men. why? because we think we can get away with it. that's really all there is to that. i can't be more honest. hahaha... it's when she realizes she CAN'T get away with it, she just tries to get more crafty. until she eventually dooms the relationship. once she finds someone 'stupid' enough to keep falling for her crap, or just not give a shit because she's gorgeous, she's got you in the corner, and you're life is over.

Slush- just because you wrap it doesn't mean you CAN'T get her pregnant. They do break. Just your CHANCES are far less of doing so. with an attitude that you CAN'T get her pregnant... i'm thinking along the line, you'll end up like 92civicb18b1 because fate (or whatever you want to call it) has a sense of humor, and will do shit like that to you.

well i do know one girl who is drop dead hot and smart as hell and get this shes the big v. Waiting for the wedding day. Ive known her for 5 years now and can tell you in detal what and with who she has doen anything. ( i have made it the farthest to date and that was only 3rd)

Originally posted by hcivic.com+Aug 27 2005, 07:06 PM-->
StarBellieAngel
@Aug 27 2005, 11:15 AM
anthony- you had it almost right.  when  you added 'well, about 50% of them' you ruined it. we ALL have, will, or continue to lie to men.  why? because we think we can get away with it.  that's really all there is to that.  i can't be more honest. hahaha... it's when she realizes she CAN'T get away with it, she just tries to get more crafty.  until she eventually dooms the relationship.  once she finds someone 'stupid' enough to keep falling for her crap, or just not give a shit because she's gorgeous, she's got you in the corner, and you're life is over.

Slush- just because you wrap it doesn't mean you CAN'T get her pregnant.  They do break.  Just your CHANCES are far less of doing so.  with an attitude that you CAN'T get her pregnant... i'm thinking along the line, you'll end up like 92civicb18b1 because fate (or whatever you want to call it) has a sense of humor, and will do shit like that to you.

well i do know one girl who is drop dead hot and smart as hell and get this shes the big v. Waiting for the wedding day. Ive known her for 5 years now and can tell you in detal what and with who she has doen anything. ( i have made it the farthest to date and that was only 3rd)
[post=546122]Quoted post[/post]​

holy shit, i didnt know they made that model anymore. thats got to be an antique.

well, quick update. sunday night-slept in a girl's bed after screwing around for a bit(actually the same chick that i posted in the girlfriend thread awhile back, the one that was the president). i call her kryptonite because she knows my weakness and disables me from going after other girls.

then last night i had a party at my house. packed with hot freshman, talking to a few and the cops show up and shut shit down. damn pigs

but i still am after that other girl. hanging out with her later.

Back