I NEED AN HF HARNESS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ryangt

i need an 88-91 crx hf engine wiring harness, i dont want it cut or nasty. Anyone with one should get ahold of me with a location and price shipped.

Originally posted by ryangt@Sep 4 2005, 05:26 PM
i need an 88-91 crx hf engine wiring harness, i dont want it cut or nasty. Anyone with one should get ahold of me with a location and price shipped.
[post=549591]Quoted post[/post]​

i have one out a a 88 si i am located in ct make me an offer pm me or better off email me flauzier@sol.aol.com

Originally posted by ryangt@Sep 7 2005, 01:38 PM
i need an HF harness, but thanks for the reply
[post=550762]Quoted post[/post]​

whats the difference i got a hf crx i can get it still got the harness in it if you need a hf one that bad

yeah buddy sounds pretty shady, you dont even know the dif between the si and hf they are completely different

Originally posted by ryangt@Sep 7 2005, 06:59 PM
yeah buddy sounds pretty shady, you dont even know the dif between the si and hf they are completely different
[post=550945]Quoted post[/post]​

ok dale dont be mad cuz you car junk and you can afford parts sorry guy i dont mess wit wiring harness
i got a whole hf crx wit no tranny in it you want to buy the wiring harness out of it or not he is mad cuz he lost out on a deal i had and he is mad cuz my car on the road and he still buggin his boyfrind for the money

Originally posted by joesbadcrx@Sep 19 2005, 10:40 PM
I got a hf harness for 30 dollars and i live in Mi. Let me know if you want it. its in perfect cond.
[post=556883]Quoted post[/post]​

Hate to tell you this but 88-91 hf harness are not all the same, get the year you need or get good with wiring.

Back