I Need Brakes!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should clarify that the H.A.P. kit won't fit under 15" wheels. If you have 15's and want to keep 15's this kit will not work.

Originally posted by lsvtec@Oct 2 2002, 09:30 AM
You should clarify that the H.A.P. kit won't fit under 15" wheels. If you have 15's and want to keep 15's this kit will not work.

not according to their wheel clearance... you can use 15's, you just need to worry about your offset, not your diameter

Their site doesn't say anything about what size wheels they fit. Can you post the info you have, I am interested in the specs for this kit.

H.A.P. is an auto recycler! I'm sure even a prelude rotor will work with a 15" wheel!

Why even mention the Prelude rotors? I wouldn't want to redrill 5 lug rotors to 4 lugs patterns.

Originally posted by B16@Oct 2 2002, 12:08 PM
i'll scan it in when i get a chance, maybe tomorrow...
EDIT:
however, i did find this on their site, i'll still scan in the clearance specs from my install instructions when i get the chance
http://www.wilwood.com/faq.asp#question5

THey say that this kit fits under most 15" wheels. That was what I needed. Does it come with two peice rotors?

how much are the ebc green stuff pads for a stock set up on my cx?

i have a crx '88
what about civic 10.4" rotors and calipers? it fit on 14" rims, isn't it?
And it's plug and play.

3 fucking years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bringing dead threads back for the sake of adding zero value comments is a bad thing. Please refrain from doing so in the future.

Thread locked to prevent further post whoring.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back