i need help bad

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nismogod

i apologize if this is in the wrong section, it isn't really a tech post, but more a request for help.

this whole Euro-R manifold was a great idea, until i had to start working on it. anyone have any good tips? or somewhere i can go to get mine the way it should be to be on the h22 in the EG?

also, i have the prospeed header on the h22, friggin hell. i can't permanantly extend it, because then it wont come back out without dropping engine or removing most of the front end. its to short, it stops under the oil pan. so cant even flange it to build an exhast on it. arg! wtf do i do?

Originally posted by pheonixb16aguy+Nov 22 2004, 07:58 PM-->
@Nov 22 2004, 07:56 PM
i apologize if this is in the wrong section, it isn't really a tech post, but more a request for help.

this whole Euro-R manifold was a great idea, until i had to start working on it. anyone have any good tips? or somewhere i can go to get mine the way it should be to be on the h22 in the EG?

also, i have the prospeed header on the h22, friggin hell. i can't permanantly extend it, because then it wont come back out without dropping engine or removing most of the front end. its to short, it stops under the oil pan. so cant even flange it to build an exhast on it. arg! wtf do i do?
[post=420647]Quoted post[/post]​

as far as the exhaust gos you can do what i did and cut the flange on your header off and then have ur exhaust welded to header... lol it sucks ever time i jack my motor up or something i have to cut my exhaust and re weld it
[post=420649]Quoted post[/post]​

wouldn't that be a real pain in the ass? and bad for the header? lol. btw, i thought about it. lol. i guess i could get a moroso oil pan to give myself some more room, but damn dude, thats even more money. arg.

thanks for the link btw.

Your avatar is the third funniest thing ive seen/heard all day
:lol:

Back