1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need help fixing my stock tachometer

Discussion in 'ECU's, Electronics, and Tuning' started by prelude power, Jun 30, 2003.

1. prelude power

prelude power Junior Member

Hey who ever can please help me Id appreciate it. I tried to put some indiglo gauges on my 99 prelude and now my dam tachometer and gas gauge doesnt work. I dont know I think I messed the needle up but if anybody can help me Id really be thankful.

2. JDMilan

JDMilan Senior Member

I had a similar problem when I ordered my SiRII cluster from the west coast, it came a little messed up. what I did is made sure all the screws were tightened down enough, and also made sure all connections were sodered together and or plugged in together. Just follow your footsteps backwards.

Milan

3. halcyon985

halcyon985 Senior Member

Had a problem when I put my white faces in, my friend with a probe was like oh here you just slip the needles off, and he broke the one off. I had to just get a new guage, it was like 30 or 40 bucks.

4. hcivic.com

hcivic.com Senior Member

ok tack the cluster apart and reinsert the needle into the plastic clip
    (you need to remove the guges from the pod to gat at the inside of each gauge

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted