I need help getting a hold of someone

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

so how long did yall date?

im goin along with the crowd and saying call her if you got the number...to be honest with you...whether you call her...or find an email of hers and send and email...youre gonna get the same results...

just call her up...tell her you fucked up and you want to apologize for being such a dick...then just start talkin to her like you would anyone else...carry on a convo...cuz you wont be jumpin right into another relationship with her...i can tell you that much...youre gonna have to work at it...and it will take more than 1 phone call...

just call her and ask for her myspace

just call her and ask for her myspace
LMAO...

Any how, I just got off the phone with her. She IS single and was HAPPY (yes I did call myself an asshole, taco. She did forgive me however) to talk to me and no I dont expect to jump back into it. Maybe she is totally different now but sounded just like the last time I talked to her. I'm supposed to call her back later this evening and hopefully will be able to work my way into taking her out to dinner this weekend. At least if I get to take her out to dinner I can say I at least got to make things half way right.

so how long did yall date?

im goin along with the crowd and saying call her if you got the number...to be honest with you...whether you call her...or find an email of hers and send and email...youre gonna get the same results...

just call her up...tell her you fucked up and you want to apologize for being such a dick...then just start talkin to her like you would anyone else...carry on a convo...cuz you wont be jumpin right into another relationship with her...i can tell you that much...youre gonna have to work at it...and it will take more than 1 phone call...

We dated for 8 months to clear things up. What happend with the whole deal to begin with is that I got worried about me being older and her being 17, not sure how the law views these things. So one day I tell her I dont think it's going to work out and explain my reasoning and she FREAKED out and about two days later she acted like it was no big deal and we continued to hang out and talk and eventually I got with this chick that was my age and lived about 3 blocks away insted of 35 miles. So long story short, I was with my new woman and the ex decided to come over unannounced one day and she totally flipped her lid AGAIN and that was the last of it.

Last edited:
Stalking or no stalking this chick is hot and totally worth it. I will try to talk her into giving me some pics so I can show you guys why I went to the trouble. She's not asain but just as hot as jeffie's lady and totally into imports. She's more of a nissan fan but the honda used to keep her panties in the seat too.

LMAO...

Any how, I just got off the phone with her. She IS single and was HAPPY (yes I did call myself an asshole, taco. She did forgive me however) to talk to me and no I dont expect to jump back into it. Maybe she is totally different now but sounded just like the last time I talked to her. I'm supposed to call her back later this evening and hopefully will be able to work my way into taking her out to dinner this weekend. At least if I get to take her out to dinner I can say I at least got to make things half way right.

We dated for 8 months to clear things up. What happend with the whole deal to begin with is that I got worried about me being older and her being 17, not sure how the law views these things. So one day I tell her I dont think it's going to work out and explain my reasoning and she FREAKED out and about two days later she acted like it was no big deal and we continued to hang out and talk and eventually I got with this chick that was my age and lived about 3 blocks away insted of 35 miles. So long story short, I was with my new woman and the ex decided to come over unannounced one day and she totally flipped her lid AGAIN and that was the last of it.

you suck man. i still haven't found the girl i'm looking for. :(

yeah, im actually trying to get back in touch with this girl who i dated last 1/2 of junior year til freshmen in college. She actually goes to uvm (4 blocks away), but shes never home and i leaver her msgs on aim... to no response lol, maybe i should take a hint..

Back