i need help-- job post

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
I have a 640 page PDF full of links from a link scanner program.

I have 0 desire to go through this whole thing, and the kicker is, I need it done tonight (or, before start of business tomorrow morning EST)

It's simple, all you have to do is copy/paste into an excel sheet or word doc... whatever. All I need is to get a list of the BAD LINKS per page.

There will be MANY (probably 1000's) of dupes, due to the link checker going back and forth following all links, and the same nav menus on most pages, etc.

I need to pick out the "real domain" links from the "dev" domain links. They should ALL be dev links, but due to the pure size, we missed some.

for example,

default.asp:

dev.mywork.com/page1.asp
realdomain.com/somepage.asp
realdomain.com/cgi-bin/exec-123/someotherpage.asp
dev.mywork.com/page1.asp
dev.mywork.com/page2.asp
dev.mywork.com/page2.asp

if that were the listing, I would need back something formatted nice and neat like:

default.asp
realdomain.com/somepage.asp
realdomain.com/cgi-bin/exec-123/someotherpage.asp

I'm offering $100 via paypal.

it 100% MUST be done before start of biz tomorrow. again, its 640 pages of a pdf courier 12 list of links with some headers here and there (2.4 MB pdf)

This will most likely take you the rest of the NIGHT. If you cannot 100% commit to finishing this, don't bother replying.

if you're bored with nothing to do tonight, and want some easy cash to copy/paste, PM me.

1st come, first serve, i'm only taking one person.

oh, and don't fuck me either... or t3h ban stick :p

90% of it is skimming through... there's most likely a handful of links per page, tops.

It's only when Klyph lines up a post with a Pissedoff post, do I realise his signature,

and I nearly choked on my chili - Thanks Cliff.

:bow:

Wait, how did you decypher my real name? The code was meant to be uncrackable!

Back