i need help please

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

vtec_boom

hey fellas...i kinda need some help here...a friend of mine is selling his teg with the b16 engine on it for 1500...cheap thats why i wanted to get it. the only thing is it dosent pass the smog and already has record at the dmv so im just planning to get the engine and put it in my 93 civic hatchback....they told me that im gonna be needing axles too...i was thikin of just gettin the axles from the integ...or can i just take all the parts from the integ that i need for my hatch....its a 92 integ...what else do i need for the swap??? will it cost me a lot? please help me on this....thanks!!!

Wrong forum. EG not EF

But you'll need a hydraulic transmission, or a conversion kit. You can use everything else from the Integra, and it isn't a B16A it should be a B17A1, actually you don't need the headaches why don't you just send me the motor, and I'll, uh, get rid of it for you.

This topic has been closed :locked:

Why? It is in the wrong place. Please post your topic in the right forums. Hybrid is not for suspension or interior posts. EG is not for EF questions, and so forth.

If you have any questions, please PM the moderator who closed this topic.

-The moderating Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back