I need help QUICK !!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

s404ccc4f09c70.jpg

only way the del sol bracket will work is if the del sol was a b16 engine. b/c you need a b series mount in order for it to work. b/c your motor in there now is a d series right?

The mount is NOT the issue, the bracket that attachs to the motor, that the mount attachs to is. You have to have a corresponding set. If you have an offset bracket on your motor, then your ivic mount will work, as you can see in my pics. If you have the bracket with the two studs in a straight line, you need to mount with holes as such.

Here goes, my honda dealership is retarded, so I ordered a Bracket from a 97' Honda Del Sol with a DOHC VTEC, just installed it and it fits perf !!!!!
Holes are identical as yours 92b16vx, and thank you for the pics bud. I also slaped on my civic mount and in like a glove. Fired up the motor and finally able the rev-it up..... motor seems to sit perf, altho my cf hood does not close anymore(i'll try shimming it in the morning.......... However it now seems to be miss-firing, It try timing it aswell in the morning.... I had removed the distributor before buying the swap....... Everything should be jigging tomorrow........ Thanks again 92b16vx

Back