i need help with a ls tranny

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

chill dude, it's been less than an hour, in the middle of the day. either nobody knows or nobody is logged on who knows.

oh wow..mybad dude...just wanted to see if anyone can answer me right now...oookk
ill wait then if that will make you happier.. :p

if the LS is refering to the B series (still learning the b-series lingo), then it's possible. HMOnline sells conversions from cable to hydro for like 450$. So it can be done. Just search.+rep if it helps

thanks for the tip..but i was talking bout just the gears or gear box or watever its called...i have a ls cable trans and im getting a ls hydro trans but the guy said that 2,3,4 grinds...so i wanted to see if i can take out the gear from the cable and put into the hydro.....but thanks man...
if the LS is refering to the B series (still learning the b-series lingo), then it's possible. HMOnline sells conversions from cable to hydro for like 450$. So it can be done. Just search.+rep if it helps

You can just go to a Junk yard and pick up an LS Hydro Trany for like $150 or so... just an idea as well :p

yea tried that but around my area there aint no ls tranny....and plus i got a cable trans sitting around that i want to make use out of....or if not just trade it or something...

You can just go to a Junk yard and pick up an LS Hydro Trany for like $150 or so... just an idea as well :p

Back